CHAPTER - 9 {the end}

Jungkook's POV

I barged in the house by breaking it.

And I saw around the house fully dusty .....
.
.
.
I headed to the table

There was a letter kept there  with white flowers which she always gave me , I picked the letter and started reading it while  crying silently

There was a letter kept there  with white flowers which she always gave me , I picked the letter and started reading it while  crying silently ... :

[Dear kookie ,
How have you been? I guess it’s not time for that but I just wanted to tell you that I don’t regret meeting you  and trust me as soon as I saw your smile I fell in love with you.

I always loved you and will love you forever though you don’t.

I couldn’t tell this to you as I didn’t have the courage to.

Also don’t feel lonely when I am not there , you have Hana anyways, I don’t think you want to read this letter too but I want to tell you something really important.

I am really sorry to tell you late but if you remember I always dissapeared  somewhere at the afternoons and you teased me for that always and asked me where I went .. I couldn’t tell then but now I can tell that  it was because I  found out I  had an disease and it is uncurable.. At first it was mild but it became severe as time passed by.

Even on the day I met you in the night I was very sick..
Also I wanted to tell you the meaning you had been asking for since  we were kids… it’s “ only you know how I feel”.

Don’t be sad…your happiness is mine. So remember that and be happy.

Don’t blame yourself for anything and remember I am always by your side though I am not present really.

From your lovely  y/nniee >3.]

///////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys so this was the last chapter of this story!!!!!
Hope you like it!!!
Please don't forget to vote!!!!
Thanks for reading my book!!!!
Also there will be two extra chapters to be released !!!!
Hope you have a good health and good day ahead!!!!

///////////////////////////////////////////Hey guys so this was the last chapter of this story!!!!!Hope you like it!!!Please don't forget to vote!!!!Thanks for reading my book!!!!Also there will be two extra chapters to be released !!!! Hope you h...

Love you guys!!!!!!!>3
♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜

From Tantansy 🤗🤗♥️