EXTRA CHAPTER - MEANING ..

AUTHOR'S POV

Here you go!” a little y/n said to little  jungkook giving him white flowers as it was his birthday.

Even if it was her birthday or his she would give him white flowers which had a meaning only she knew.

“White flowers? Again? What does it mean?? You never tell me!!” he asked .

“I won’t tell it you find it out by yourself!!” she said giggling.

They made a castle together while jungkook kept asking about it’s meaning.

Ah tell me already y/nniee!!!” he whined.

“Nooo!!” she said and stuck her tounge out while running around the house.

“Yah you better come here!!” he said while running behind her.

She hid behind her mom who bought the breakfast at the table.

“Oh what is happening here!!y/n don’t trouble jungkook!” she said.

“Mom do you like me or Kookie more?” y/n asked all of a sudden.

“Mm….it’s like choosing between mom and dad!! I love you both equal to the whole sea!!” She said.

“Yah aunty likes me more than you but she is not telling you because you would cry like a baby!!” he teased her and ran just for y/n to chase him.

Her mom just shook her head at this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

So this was the  meaning of it..” he spoke to himself wiping his tears with a faint smile.
////////////////////////////////////////////

Thanks for reading my book !!!!!!!

Love you guys!!!!

Bye!!!!!!!

From Tantansy 🤗🤗♥️