✧𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ; 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

✧。:*•.───── ❀ ─────.•*:。✧

❝𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐫

𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫.❞

✧。:*•.───── ❀ ─────.•*:。✧

present time

hinata's pov

i didn't take my bike out today, since tobio and i will probably race to school rather than walking normally. the remnants of snow were visible on the ground, opaque and transparent at the same time. i skipped at a steady pace, feeling it melting and crunching at the warmth of my feet. as i walked i hummed a soft song. i can't wait to meet him again~ 

however, when i got to his place, the ravenette was no where to be seen. no one answered the door, and shouting or calling didn't help either. furthermore, my wristwatch read 7:01 a.m.. 

seriously, what's with him? he's usually super early and absolutely hates unpunctual people. that fact was buried deep in my brain because one time he beat the hell out of me when i came to practice 2 minutes late. well in that case, i should beat him up as well!

that thought made me chuckle a little, but the strangely quiet atmosphere quickly engulfed my emotions. sighing, i sat on his doorstep and hugged my knees. i tried to avoid the negative thoughts that came across my mind, but oh hell no. what if he went off all by himself and forgot about me? or even in the worse case scenario, did he get kidnapped?...

suddenly, immense pain fell on the back of my head then soon took over my whole body.

"w-what was th-that... n-nghh...!" i whimpered in anguish. blood was pounding in my ears, in sync with the rapid thuds in my chest. i felt liquid running down the back of my head, and some sort of hemp bag was stuffed over my head and tied around my neck. the agony was absolutely unbearable. 

my hand automatically lifted to struggle against the bag, the tip of my fingers accidentally brushing against something. it was smooth, like a baby's skin of some sort. either way, now it's not the time to think about that. constant yelps came out of my distressed self, but it was too late when i realized that my hands were pulled down and tied up with rope. is this karma? am i being kidnapped?

"h-help... please-" i managed to stammer out. for some reason, i started to feel light-headed and calm... all the pain was washed away like a wave. nevertheless, a single thought occupied my blank mind. is tobio okay..? 

he promised me to meet up...

it was a promise...

...if only i was a bit earlier...

❀❀❀

a/n: this is depressing
anyways quote found online!! i found it beautiful so i used it. <3