✧𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ; 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

✧。:*•.───── ❀ ─────.•*:。✧

^ me right now and no quote because this chapter is way too cracc forgive me

✧。:*•.───── ❀ ─────.•*:。✧

kageyama's pov

hearing hinata's name, i automatically scanned the room for signs of him. turns out he was lying beside me, eyes fluttering open like i did just now. he then closed his eyes again.

"shoyo! are you okay?! don't scare me idiot!" i hugged his waist and he hummed in reply. 

he opened his eyes once again and hugged me back.

"geez, you sound pathetic. yes i'm okay- i... guess?"

in relief, i let go of his torso and slapped both sides of my face. what have i gotten myself into... can't i just delete everything that happened today?

i recalled what the girl with the annoying voice just said. y/n? who the fuck is y/n?! the name sounds so dumb!

just then, a person (i won't assume your genders) walked towards me slowly, hands shoved inside the pocket of their hoodie they were wearing. they looked extremely intimidating, but it all kinda looked dumb. i gripped shoyo's hand to protect him in case he/she was some serial killer, but turns out he had fell asleep again.

"not the time shoyo-" i muttered in gritted teeth. 

they person kept walking. i was sitting down on the floor, and they look like a giant to me. is that what nishinoya-san sees when i walk up to him?

"wh-who are you and what are you doing?!" at least it sounded better in my head...

"my name is y/n and i'm...walking towards you." the person replied. he/she stopped and bent down to my level and looked at me in the eyes.

"do not dare killing shoyo! if he has to die, i will replace him!" i managed to say with a stern voice. wait, why am i saying this..?

the so-called y/n suddenly covered his/her mouth with both palms, and i began to hear snorting coming from the gaps of his/her fingers. the unsettling sound became even louder, and it echoed throughout the room. 

"AHJKLJAASAJDJ!! JKALSKLDSJDSFA!!!11!1!" what an ugly laugh. my ears were probably bleeding in despair.

"t-tobio-kun," a voice whispered softly in my ear. "shoyo!" i called. he woke up again!

i turned to my left, only to see a clown looking girl's face fill my vision. 

"AH!" i screamed and fell backwards. how can i mistaken this clowns voice to my precious tangerine's voice...

"stop doing this! is this some kind of joke?!" i screamed. and i was ignored.

i regained my stance quickly. the cow voiced y/n stopped laughing. his/her e/c eyes stared immensely at mine. it somehow reminded me of my homophobic middle school homeroom teacher, but instead, more hideous. (i'm so sorry i keep bullying you omg)

"ka-ge-ya-ma-san am i right?" he/she grinned innocently, and put the palm that was once covering his/her mouth on my head, ruffling my hair. 

"stop it you moron! my head is only for shoyo to pat!! now back off fucker!-"

"do you know why i brought you here?" brought? more like kidnapped!

"well, you see..." she paused and shook shoyo's shoulders to wake him up. 

"h-huh..." as if on cue, his eyes shot wide open. 

"shoyo!" i hugged him again. "oh god what are you doing! stop scaring me!!"

"as i said you sound pathetic!! i passed out is all..."

"ouch..." he put his hand to the back of his head, rubbing a spot and wincing after. 

"why is it bandaged?" he asked the person in front of us.

"oh... i'm sorry, i guess i banged you too hard." w h a t .

"-and the wound won't stop bleeding." phew.

wait what?

"what the fuck-" i stood up and grabbed y/n by the collar. he/she swiftly pushed me back onto the ground and pouted. 

"hey! stop it, i didn't even explain why i brought y'all here!"

"then speak peasant!" 

"so... i brought you guys here because..." she grinned again. 

"...continue," shoyo said, glaring at her.

"i 

ship you two! (p≧w≦q)"

...

❀❀❀

a/n: i am so sorry for bullying people now i shall go stare at a wall

and also i feel like this turned into a crack fic