𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

8:13PM
Walking around the neighborhood

Kaede Akamatsu's POV

Miu and I were planning to have a whole week for us, hanging out as friends! You know, because that's what friends do! Even tho it doesn't even feel like we're just friends anymore. Heck, it feels like we're girlfriends. It's probably just because we're so close! I really like hanging out with her. Shuichi doesn't really like Miu though. He said she looks like she's in love with me. But he doesn't really know what girls' friendships are like. We're basically girlfriends! Well, of course, platonically, but still! Miu means a lot to me, even if sometimes she's a bit mean, I'm sure she doesn't mean it!
Back to the present situation, Miu and I were walking around the neighborhood. We decided to grab something to snack on from the convenience store. Miu suggested to hang out in an old parking lot, which gave me grunge teenage nights vibes. Seems pretty cool!

9:02PM
Old parking lot

Miu Iruma's POV

I drink my Monster Energy Drink, original flavor because it's superior, while Kaede drinks her Iced Tea. She looks like she's enjoying this night, which is good, because I wouldn't want her to be uncomfortable or bored.

"So bakamatsu, how's your relationship with Pooichi?"

She lets out a small 'oh' and puts her Iced Tea down.

"Not great, not bad either. Could be better."
"Is everything okay between you guys?"

Not gonna lie, I never thought I'd hear this from her. Shuichi doesn't seem the kind of person who'd hurt a girl emotionally.

Kaede sighs.

"He's just really really jealous. And he's trying to control me so I don't hang out with you too much. Overall we're fine.. I guess."

I slightly choke with my drink. What did she say? Shuichi? Jealous?

"And either way, I'm trying to understand myself more. I'm trying to discover my sexuality."

Woah?!
Discovering her sexuality?!

I get kinda too excited.

"Anyway, what about you Miu? How's your love life?"

"Well I'm single duh. I'm waiting for someone special."

I can see Kaede's eyes brighten up.

"Woah! Who's the lucky guy?! Keebo?"

"No, it's a girl actually.."

My cheeks went a bright red.
As much as I wanted to tell her, I just couldn't. She's in a confusing relationship and she doesn't even know her sexuality. I'm not an asshole to confuse the bejesus out of her.

My heart started racing.
A lot.