三 - Hell (Edited)

Your P.O.V.

"STOP! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! SPARE MY PEOPLE, AND TORTURE ME ALL YOU WANT, DO THINGS TO ME AS YOU PLEASE!..... Just please let them live."

I woke up earlier than yesterday with tears rolling down my face. I sighed wiping my tears and quickly getting up for training. Seeing Kazaki still sleeping, I decided to cook breakfast for the two of us, I decided to cook (f/f).

(If you don't know how to cook irl then you know how to cook in this story)

As soon as Kazaki woke up, he went to the dinning area as he saw me cooking. After I finished cooking I gave the food to him. We ate in complete silence but not an awkward silence anymore.

"You ready for sword training?"

"Hmm? Yeah."

~Time skip brought to you by a lonely Giyuu~

(Cause I'm lazy sorry)

Narrator P.O.V.

After the sword training, the both if them talked about what breathing technique does they want to use.

"What breathing style do you want to use?"

"..."

"Take your time. If you thought of a breathing style you want to use just tell me and ill help you." Kazaki said with a little smile.

"... I forgot to ask what breathing style do you use Kazaki-san?".

"Blood."

"Can I learn that instead?"

"You sure?"

"Yes."

Kazuki sighed "Let me warn you, this is no ordinary breath style. Learning this will have some consequences, you can die using this. Are you sure you still want to learn this style?"

(Y/n) muttered a small yes. Kazuki smiled "You are already capable of handling a sword, lets move on to the next training."

~Time skip brought to you by Shinobu bullying Giyuu~

Kazaki P.O.V.

"Y/n wake up we're going to start training."

Y/n groaned as they stood up to get ready for training. I chuckled at how they almost tripped while going out the door.

Y/n P.O.V.

I heard Kazaki-san chuckled while I was going out. I wanted to argue with him but I was to tired. 'Meh. But his laugh is kinda cute tho. Pftt I'm not like the others who says 'wAiT- WhAt aM i TaLkiNg aBoUt?!' I thought

(Please my Co-Authors don't take offense on what I said, I'm pretty sure your works are much more better than mine :D)

After getting ready and eating breakfast, I went out to meet Kazaki-san.

"C'mon we're going somewhere."

I just nodded and followed him quietly. After walking we arrived at a waterfall?

"What are we doing here?"

"You will stand underneath the water, so you won't have a hard time using this breath. And please try not to drown."

'Ehh how bad can it be? I mean I've had worse training in my past life."

I began to walk near the waterfall. As I stood under the water fall. The water pressure was too much, so the water pushed me down

'I should've known this is different from my other training' I thought.

I was now under the waterfall trying to stable my breathing as possible.

.

.

.

A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING. I GOT GROUNDED CAUSE OF MY BROTHER AND I AM STILL DEPRESSED CAUSE OF MY FREAKING GRADE IN ESP. AND I'M SO SORRY IF ITS SHORT