八 - Final Selection (Part 3)

Previously....
_____________________________________

"Damn that hurts."

"Welp guess imma have to kill this thing"

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A THING YOU PEASANT. AFTER I GET OUT OF HERE I WILL BE ONE OF THE TWELVE KIZUKIS."

"Excuse me?! I AM NOT PEASANT YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH*T!"
_____________________________________

'I can't believe that this demon right here called me a peasant!?' I ran through the woods looking for a perfect spot to kill this thing.

While running the demon kept shouting, it irritated me. I saw a spot but as I got close I saw a boy fighting a giant demon with many hands. I sighed and jumped.

𝐺𝑎𝑙𝑎𝑥𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑚: 𝑄𝑢𝑎𝑠𝑎𝑟

We disappeared from the selection area and appeared in space. A Quasar had appeared making the demon fall inside. A Quasar is powered by a supemassive black hole. Once a demon falls into a Quasar they can never get out.

You went back where the final selection is. You found the boy still not finish with the giant demon. You were about to help him but you felt yourself grew weak, you found yourself coughing up blood and struggling to breath. I watched as the demon count. 13, he killed 13 children of a man named Urokodaki. I watched as he jumped around swinging his katana.

??? P.O.V.

I finally defeated the demon, I prayed for him to be reborn as a human and to never change into a demon. I saw a person leaning into a tree for support. It looks like they are coughing blood and having trouble breathing, I quickly rushed towards them to see if they need help. "Daijōbudesuka?! Do you need help?!" I said in panic, "Hai, daijōbudesu. I just need a little help walking for awhile." They said. "Thats good. Do you mind if I accompany you for awhile? At least until you can walk properly." I offered, "Sure, I don't mind. I'm (L/n) (Y/n), nice to meet you." They introduced themselves. "Kamado Tanjiro, nice to meet you too." I said with a smile

Your P.O.V.

'Kamado-san, your smile is to bright for me to handle.'

~Time skip brought to you by low budget Micheal Jackson~

Its finally the last day of the final selection 'Thank goodness its over.' Me and Kamado-san split up two days ago, 'I wonder if he's still alive. Well he'll likely live, he's strong after all.' I went back to the entrance, after finishing the last demon who's chasing me because of the merachi blood or something I have.

Seeing only that 5 people survived including me, its not quite surprising.

While waiting, I heard someone call me.

"(L/n)-san, I'm glad you're alive." Kamado-san said, "Ah, Kamado-san. I see you passed as well, I'm glad." I said with a slight smile. I saw him blush a little, 'Looks like he has a little crush. How cute.' I thought.

_____________________________________

Hi hi loves, sorry this is short but I'll start working with the next chapter

Daijōbudesuka- Are you ok

daijōbudesu- I'm fine
Hai- Yes

daijōbudesu- I'm fineHai- Yes

Wahhhh thank you so much