五- The truth (Edited)

Just imagine what demon vampire look you want

Previously

Y/n is taking too long to get their stuff so I went up to check on them. I knocked on their door and tried to open it, but it was locked. "Wait a minute, ill be out soon, I just need to find something." I heard them say, I pressed my ear in the door and I heard them whimper. I got worried and kicked the door down.

There I saw the (h/c) haired person on the floor, I got a peek of their face my eyes widened at the sight. They had markings on their face, their orbs changed colors, the once (e/c) orbs now became bright red.

"What are you?"
____________________________

Your P.O.V.

I was shocked to see Kazaki-san standing right in front of me. After I calmed down I saw him staring at me with eyes shocked waiting for an answer. I looked down scared to look at him "Kazaki-san I'm a demon vampire..." I said whispering the last part. Kazaki-san unleashed his sword and placed it towards my neck, I looked at his eyes that is now full of disgust, hatred, and betrayal. "I'll answer your questions just put the sword down." He didn't listed and just asked me "Tell me why can you walk under the sun if you're a demon." I sighed and just answered his question. "I am not a demon from this world. I am from another dimension I died in a war between humans and demons. My name was Kuragari Mizuki. We were living peacefully until humans invaded our home and captured us torturing us to death. I died protecting my people." I said clenching my teeth. "HUMANS ARE THE REASON WHY MY KINGDOM IS IN DANGER THEY ARE THE REASON WHY I LOST MY LOVE AND I COULDN'T PROTECT THEM BECAUSE OF HOW WEAK I WAS. I just want to see them again. I just want my life back. IF IT WEREN'T BECAUSE OF THOSE FILTHY HUMANS I WOULD'VE BEEN HAPPY! ME AND MY KINGDOM WOULD'VE BEEN HAPPY!" I said while breaking down, Kazaki-san lowered his sword down still listening. "I had a beautiful little girl and a handsome little boy AND I SAW THEM DIE RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES! After I got killed I just woke up in this body, as you can see my powers are still here. My powers are still getting used to this body. I am trying to control my powers as soon as possible or all of the people here will be in danger." "...get ready, the meeting will start soon." My eyes widened as he said that 'He... didn't kill me.' "Why didn't you kill me?"

Kazaki P O.V.

I was shocked when I heard them say that they were a demon. Anger controlled me and I immediately pointed my sword in their neck. As they told me their story I saw anger and pain in her eyes. "I know how it feels to lose someone precious. But I know you had it worse." I said before leaving.

Your P.O.V.

I cleaned up my tears and got ready for the meeting as soon as he left.

After I got ready I went out and saw Kazaki-san sitting in the couch. "Let's go." I just nodded

•••Hashira meeting•••

I saw 9 people which I assume as the Hashiras. As we went there Kazaki-san asked me if it was ok if he reported what happened earlier and of course I hesitated a little but nodded. I stood next to Kazaki-san and I keep getting the feeling of being stared at.

Author P.O.V.

(So apparently you are 800+ yrs old but in this world you are 14)

'Ahhhh they are is so cute! I wanna hug them! I wonder if they would want to be friends with me!' ??? Thought.

'They look flamboyantly beautiful. I wonder if she would like to be my fourth wife' ??? Thought.

(So I won't be changing the won't be editing the one that's on top of this note because if I did then the comments will disappear, so just change the beautiful as attractive, she as they, and wife as spouse thank you)

'...' ??? Thought.

'What shape are the clouds again? Huh is someone else here besides us Hasiras? I wonder who it is. Ehh I'll probably forget.' ??? Thought.

'Ara-Ara Kazaki-san brought someone' ??? Thought.

*saying prayers* ??? Thought.

'What is this brat doing here? I'm going to kill Kazaki for this and I'm going to kill that person. I can sense a different aura from them.' ??? Thought.

'What are they doing here?' ??? Thought.

'I can sense a good aura from them, I wonder if they would like to join the demon slayer corps.' ??? Thought.

__________________________

A/n: Hi I'm back and I'm a bit better and I am not sure when will I be able to post again. Hello my silent readers and all of my other readers, how are you? I hope you all are doing well and stay safe everyone.