The Call Of Obsession

Sakura ran through a forest, trying to escape from Shinji who was after her again. She eventually hid inside of a hollow tree, waiting for Shinji to leave. She heard him approaching the tree, as he pulled her out of it, throwing her to the ground, as he prepared to do horrible things to her.

All of a sudden, a pink hand exploded out of his chest, as he turned to dust in front of her. After that, Sakura got up and she noticed a cloaked woman in front of her. "Who are you?...." Sakura asked, as the woman lowered her hood. "My name is Anastasia. I am the witch of Obsession. I saw that you were in trouble, so I decided to step in. Would you like to come with me? I may be able to help you." Anastasia asked, as she held her hand out.

Sakura grabbed her hand, as she accepted her offer. Anastasia took her to the temple of Obsession, that was located in a really dark area underground, and she helped Sakura unpack. "It's a nice looking place, Anastasia." Sakura commented, as Anastasia smiled.

"So how are you going to help me, miss Anastasia?..." Sakura asked the witch of Obsession, who sighed. "This will be painful, but it has to be done to help you. I need you to lie down in that room opposite me." Anastasia instructed, as Sakura did just that, lying on the stone floor waiting for something to happen.

All of a sudden, Sakura heard the slimy sounds of creatures slithering over to her on the floor, and she began to worry, but she didn't get up, so that this process wasn't interrupted. A swarm of worms began to cover Sakura, while she remained still. She kept her composure, even as the worms began to go into her body, as they burrowed beneath her skin.

After they were all inside, Anastasia helped her stand up, as she hugged the nervous Sakura. "You did great. I'm proud of you." Anastasia said, as the two smiled at each other. "What was that anyway?..." Sakura asked the witch of Obsession, who drank a cup of coffee. "Those creatures were known as crest worms. It was important for them to burrow underneath your skin, to give you an ability known as heaven's feel." Anastasia replied, as she poured a cup of coffee for Sakura to drink.

"Is it similar to those authorities that you witches can give to people?..." Sakura asked, and Anastasia nodded her head. "In a way, but Heaven's feel is unique enough to be it's own ability, outside of the authority of Obsession." Anastasia replied, as she helped Sakura get her clothes back on. "Does this mean that I am your archbishop now?" Sakura asked the witch of Obsession, who nodded her head again.

"I will have to monitor you for the first week of you having this ability. There is a small possibility that you might lose your mind. But please don't worry. I believe that you are very strong willed." Anastasia commented, as she smiled at Sakura, who nodded her head nervously.

One week later...

Sakura woke up and she looked in the mirror, as she saw that her hair was a pure white colour, and there were cracks forming on her face, but there wasn't anything bad happening to her. Anastasia walked into the room, with a nice cup of coffee for her, as she checked her heart rate, her height, and her weight, to see if they changed at all during this transformation.

Luckily for Sakura, the only difference was that she gained a small amount of weight, which was actually beneficial for her, since when Anastasia found her, she was dangerously thin. Sakura relaxed as Anastasia began to take her blood pressure. Sakura's heart rate was normal for a person of her age. She then left the room, so that Sakura had time to wake up.

To be continued in Chapter 2: Memories Of A Past Lover....