Memories Of A Past Lover

Sakura got out of bed, as she drunk her cup of coffee to help her stay awake. She walked into Anastasia's throne room, as the witch of Obsession needed to both train her, and also to announce that something important was going to happen soon. "Ah good. You're finally awake." Anastasia said, as she gave Sakura another cup of coffee. Sakura looked at Anastasia, who seemed like she was in a really good mood. "What has got you so happy, Anastasia?" Sakura asked, as Anastasia smiled warmly at her.

"My close friend from Gensokyo is about to go into labour." Anastasia replied, as she looked at a confused Sakura. "Who are you talking about?" Sakura asked, as Anastasia smiled. "I am talking about Harmony Scarlet, the witch of Entropy. She's currently two weeks overdue, and her unborn daughter is fated to be someone that will change the world for the better." Anastasia revealed. "But this child isn't born yet. Shouldn't you save your excitement for when the time comes?" Sakura asked, as Anastasia chuckled.

"Today is the 24th of July, 3982 BC. According to the Omnideity, Herscherr, it is apparently going to be today when the child is born." Anastasia replied, as Sakura continued to drink her coffee. "Then we should make our way to Gensokyo." Sakura replied, as she got her coat on, and the two of them made their way to the Scarlet Mansion.

On the way there, Sakura suddenly fell to the ground as she clutched her stomach. Anastasia realised that Sakura was heavily pregnant. The witch of Obsession immediately grabbed her, and she rushed over to the Scarlet Mansion, where Sakura was placed into the infirmary, in the room next door to Scarlet.

Luckily, Anastasia was able to help her through the birthing process, as she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, at the exact same time as the birth of Scarlet's daughter. Anastasia gave Sakura her newborn child, as she smiled at her.

"I'm going to name her Harmonia....I didn't realise that I was so close to going into labour, Anastasia. I didn't even remember that I was pregnant until now." Sakura commented, as she looked at the baby. It was a half elf child, with beautiful silver hair, and bright purple eyes. "Who is the father?" Anastasia asked, as Sakura tried to remember.

"His name was Julius Swan. He was killed by maa-beasts, about four weeks after I fell pregnant." Sakura replied, as she cradled her baby in her arms, as she breastfed the child for a few seconds, before she let the baby rest in the crib next to the bed.

Anastasia went into the room next to Sakura's room as she saw that Scarlet was holding a newborn child in her arms, who had a small tuft of red hair that was located on the top of her head. "Ah. So you had a baby girl? What did you name her?" Anastasia asked, as Scarlet looked at her.

"Jacqueline Benihime Scarlet."

To be continued in Chapter 3: Hunger....