XII

                   Jungkook's POV

Yesterday my conversation  with Mia went well then I imagined, I was so nervous she would not hear my explanation after stunt I pulled in the hallway. She deserved my apology. I know I was a Asshole and whatever the reason might be that wouldn't justify my behavior with her. 

When she opened the door I was speechless how breathtaking she looked just in her hoodie I tried to remain calm and cool but the angry and cold look on her face, the flustered look on her face when her neighbor called us out she did not try to show it but I saw she looked so cute and sexy at the same time. 

She was making me feel things I never felt. I was so infuriated when I saw the bruise on her arm that was caused by me. I wanted to just punch myself that I hurted her not only by my words but also I hurted her psychically but still she calmed me, her touch calmed me. I don't know what I would have done if she didn't stop me. 

I was just Jealous when I saw her going with Jimin. I would never admit it out loud but I was Jealous that's the reason I was acting so coldly towards her. I didn't mean to but I think that was my impulse. The other day. 

I thought I confessed everything and came clean about Jk but I thought it's better to stop it now. I will try to know her by being me, not by anonymous JK. It kind of annoyed me that she talked with him so nicely and she can't do that to me. 

Nice now you are Jealous of yourself

It's not like that I just don't want her to hate me more than she does so it's better I stop. These days I am not talking with Jimin. He might have already realized I am purposely avoiding him. He didn't say anything, he just gave me some space which I am grateful for. 

Jimin is not at fault but I can't understand what's wrong with me. 

The door of my car opened and Mia slumped in the seat heaving a sigh. 

I just looked at her amused as again she was successful leaving me breathless. 

Oh god does this girl only own skirts. She doesn't know what it does to me. 

"Stop staring at me, I look like shit". Mia groaned with her eyes closed as she leaned her head on the headrest of the seat. 

Before my brain could do anything my mouth took control. 

"You always do tell me something new". I snickered at her.