III

As I entered my apartment; I was welcomed by the delightful smell of spaghetti that lured me to the kitchen

As I entered my apartment; I was welcomed by the delightful smell of spaghetti that lured me to the kitchen. I found Yoongi standing there with Apron tossed over his neck, as he was stirring the sauce, hearing my footsteps he looked up and let out a gummy smile,I couldn't help but return him the smile.

"I thought you had a practice, what are you doing here?".I raised my brows at him.

"It ended a little early so I decided to come and cook for you as you haven't eaten anything." Yoongi said with a shrug.
"Actually I went to a cafe with Lee". I sheepishly said hugging him.

"Ew go away and freshen up so we can eat. I know you are still hungry even though you ate in that cafe". Yoongi pushed me towards my room.

"Okay okay I am going no need to push me". I said sticking out my tongue at him.

………………. 

After freshening up I made my way to the kitchen seeing Yoongi setting the plates on the table gesturing me to sit. We started eating and talking about random things. I told him about how annoyed I was because of Jungkook and how we have to work together. I just laughed, making me more annoyed.

"You didn't forget right, we need to talk". Yoongi said. I put my fork down waiting for him to start.

"Mia you need to understand I am just worried for you; I can't see you breaking down because of that bastard; do you know how scared I was when I found you in a pool of blood ,your almost lifeless body when I came to check up on you ,Your mom dad, they called saying you were not coming out of the room,not talking with anyone". Yoongi said as his voice cracked,as he stood in front of me as he wiped my tears I didn't even realize were rolling down from my eyes.

"Please try to understand me. I am not upset or angry with you , I don't want you to go back to that state again. I can't see you like that ever again". Yoongi softly said, taking my face in his hand. I just gave him a nod and hugged him as I continued to cry. I don't like Yoongi being worried about me so much, it hurts me seeing him hurt because of me.

Yoongi actually is my cousin, a brother I am so grateful to have in my life, I owe him my life. If he hadn't come on time I would have died. I feel so sorry for him, my parents, Aunty Min who went through so much because of me. Aunty Min and Yoongi really did take care of him, Yoongi had just returned that day from New York after finishing his 2 years producer's degree when he got a call from Aunty Min. 

Without going home he directly came to meet me at the time I tried you know it was quite hard for him to cope up with everything ; after the incident I didn't talk with anyone I was emotionless, every sleepless nights I spend crying due to nightmares, anxiety, panic attacks he always used to be there.Leah was with me all the time helping me with all the things I could do to adjust.Yoongi and Leah helped me alot. I stayed with Aunty Min for sometime as I was ashamed to face my parents. What will they think about me? They love me. I know they always did, always supported me, it took me years to get back to my normal state . So I understand why Leah and Yoongi are so worried and always protective over me.