II

I was currently sitting in the Culture Room with Leah,as we all were discussing the events and college magazine as it all went downhill when The Jeon Jungkook decided to leave the committee saying it's difficult for him to manage both simultaneously

I was currently sitting in the Culture Room with Leah,as we all were discussing the events and college magazine as it all went downhill when The Jeon Jungkook decided to leave the committee saying it's difficult for him to manage both simultaneously. They tried to negotiate with him but he was so adamant.

"What's wrong with you Jungkook you cannot just leave the committee like that you are best photographer we have even you know if we tried to find other one they won't be good as you; just try to understand it's your last year, what would make a difference it's just 1 year you have to be in a committee, just during events and for College Magazine you have to work". Our head tried to convince him.

"I can't manage things, doing everything alone, drafting , writing with no assistance. It gets hectic then I have to study too". Jungkook reasoned back.

He does have a point; but I don't get why Jungkook need assistance  while working he likes to work alone as he says they just waste his time and doesn't do things right. The infamous bad boy has a thing for photography; but I will have to admit his photographs show how passionately the photo is taken,the emotions that they hold that have the power to leave us breathless. He loves photography ,as much as he is passionate about annoying the heck out of me, teasing me for his little entertainment. I rolled my eyes at things that have lasted two years and still am not tired of it.

"Ok how about this, Mia and You both will work together as she will do all the writing part as she always does for our magazine and  as she knows about photography it would be easy to work together".As head said that I looked at him with wide eyes causing causing Jungkook to smirk of course he is going to accept it. As I was about to protest Jungkook spoke.

"Fine I accept". Staring directly at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Then it's settled, work hard and submit it as soon as you can no pressure". Head said to us, causing to me sulk in my seat knowing very well he is going to make everything harder for me.

………… 

After the meeting as Me and Leah were walking towards our lockers, someone blocked my way.

"Already running away from me, don't worry, I don't bite unless you want me to; Oh and don't you want your earphones back". Jungkook said playfully, showing me my earphones.

"Give me those earphones Jeon don't test me, otherwise say Sayonara to your kids."I said in a threatening tone. 

"Calm down Woman, I was going to return it to you. Why would I keep it and I just wanted to discuss when you want to start our work. Jungkook replied, annoyed, returning my earphones.

"We can discuss that later; we have time".I said, trying to walk away but he still stood there blocking my way. I let out a frustrating sigh and tried to push his annoying ass , but he won't budge. As he was just laughing as he was finding it amusing.

"You like touching me so much you could have just asked I could have let you do more than just touch me". Jungkook said amused.

Something in me just snapped and I pinched his nipples as I was pushing him by his chest. He let out a yelp moving back giving me a look of disbelief.

"Don't you think it's too kinky, I wouldn't mind but this is sexual harassment."He dramatically accused me. I rolled my eyes and glared at him.

Someone cleared their throat. I turned to see Leah looking amused at the scene in front of her, as I totally forgot she was there.

"Just discuss and get over it ,rather than causing a scene".Leah let out looking around the crowd that was watching us as they saw Leah looking at them and they quickly turned to the other side.

"That's the reason but being civil is not in her dictionary". Jungkook said, rolling his eyes at me.

I just scowled at him.

"Just tell me when and where, I am not free today so not today". I told him to get impatient.

"Meet me at the college gate on Friday after college then". Jungkook said before walking away from me.

"That Jerk". I muttered causing Leah to laugh.

"Have you ever thought that he might like you and that's why he likes to annoy you". Leah asked me.

"Lee doesn't try to think about this so much, he just likes to annoy me, nothing else if he liked me he wouldn't have been making out with a girl during break, don't even say to make me jealous he wouldn't care less". I said with a boring expression thinking why even we are having this conversation.

"Maybe his charm doesn't have an effect on you".Leah mumbled to herself still thinking of all non existent scenarios. So to shut her up

"Who said he doesn't have an effect on me". I said that before running away from her hearing her screaming my name.

"Wait? What!bitch come back I am not done with you, what do you mean by that". Leah said, running after me.

Leah and I decided to stop at a cafe before going home as I was hungry

"Why were you not answering my calls this morning , and you answered Yoongi's . I asked her in a teasing tone. She tried to hide her blushing cheeks but I saw it ,you see Leah is not the type to blush easily, but I have noticed she blushes when Yoongi is around. I was surprised that she has feelings for Yoongi she never told me but I know her, she is just afraid that it may affect their or our friendship in general. I can understand her as I don't know how Yoongi feels about her as he is not the type to express or show his feelings to the person he likes or loves. 

I am not upset with her for not telling me about her feelings. I totally respect whatever the reason is ,I know she trusts me but she is not ready and I totally understand that I will give her as much time as she needs.

"No, I saw your missed calls. I was going to call you but before that Yoongi called me asking me where were you ,am I with you; leaving aside that topic Yoongi told me about Jimin being deskmate.". Leah's voice suddenly got serious, I just sighed.

"I know I am not going to lecture you. I think Yoongi is enough for you now,just take care, okay we never know what can happen. I trust you but I don't that asshole anymore." Leah said softly.

I just nodded my head as we decided to go back home as it was a long day for us.