Nine: The Wood

"I'm surprised you didn't need stitches

"I'm surprised you didn't need stitches." Tori said as she led Adonis into the school, offering to help him out since she felt that it was her fault he got hurt. "You're pretty tough, Bug."

"Why, thank you." Adonis said as he bowed the two of them stopping short when Robbie's drone flew in front of them. It started shooting lasers at them and Tori smacked it down with her binder, Robbie whining as he came over to it. "Oh my god, he has a camera."

"Wha- Bug!"

"And who might they be?" Adonis asked as he eyed the camera, Lane chuckling a little as he motioned to the men.

"Adonis, these are TV producers." Lane said.

"I know that, they have a camera. What kind of- you know what? Nevermind. I'm bored now." Adonis rolled his eyes and walked off, heading to class as he lost interest in the camera.

"I have no idea why I'm here." Adonis stated as soon as he was sat down in the Black Box, staring at the producer from earlier.

"We want you to audition for 'The Wood.'"

"Why? It's not interesting to me."

"And what's interestinf to you?" The producer asked as a way to get Adonis talking, the boy sighing and looking up as he thought about it.

"Puppies. Dogs. Cats. Kittens. Food- oh definitely food. Uh, random things I think about. I don't really know." Adonis said. He brightened up suddenly, the assistant at the front seeming to be drawn to him. "Oh, but we can talk about what I like!"

"Do you...like, you know, have a girlfriend?" The assistant asked him, Adonis shaking his head.

"No, I have a boyfriend." He said, the assistant slumping down slightly. "Are we done? I'm kinda hungry."

"You seem to like food. Is there a reason behind that?"

"In the wise words of my Aunt Fauna: 'people are temporary, but food is forever' and I live by that." Adonis said as he slid down from the chair. Next was Beck.

"-and so, then I realized acting is not about acting. It's about letting the emotions inside of you come out and represent moments-"

"Are you dating anyone?" The assistant interrupted him, everyone pausing as they looked at Adonis (his friends did) and the boy was staring at Beck, who was staring back at him.

"Katie." The director said.

"I just think we should know if he has a girlfriend." 'Katie' defended herself, quickly turning back to him. "Do you?"

"No, I have a boyfriend."

"Dang it!" Katie yelled as she hit the table.

"I'm gonna hit her." Jade muttered, Adonis holding his hand out and shaking his head as he kept eye contact with Beck.