Two: Tori Hurts Adonis

WARNING ⚠️: SEXUAL CONTENT UP AHEAD! INCLUDES GIFS AND A DADDY KINK!

"Daddy!" Adonis moaned, his legs shaking as he tried to continue riding Beck, the other teen stroking him slowly and teasingly.

"Hm?" Beck had a teasing grin on his face, slowly sitting up and looking up at Adonis. "Come on, you don't wanna be late, do you?"

"N-no!" The smaller boy tried to speed up, but moaned louder when he slid down further and Beck hit his 'feel good spot', the Dom biting his lip while watching as Adonis's face contorted in pleasure. The curly haired boy shook his head, shyly looking at Beck. "I-I c-can't."

"You want Daddy to help?"

"Yes please." Beck slid his hands up and down Adonis's thighs before placing them on his waist and looking up at him to make sure he was ready. The Sub nodded and Beck smirked, lifting his hips before slamming him down, Adonis's head going back as a loud moan ripped through him, a hiccup following after that. Beck laid Adonis on his back, connecting their lips as he thrusted into him, muffling the noises he was making.

Adonis ran his hands through Beck's hair, one of them clawing at his back while the other gently pulled on his hair, both of them groaning through the kiss. Beck reached down and started stroking Adonis again, faster this time.