Eleven: Heat Wave

"Bear, we've gotta get up

"Bear, we've gotta get up."

"A few more minutes."

"We're gonna be late to school if I give you a few more minutes." Beck groaned and hugged Adonis closer to him.

"But it's hot outside."

"So dress for the weather." Adonis said as he once again got up, Beck choosing to cuddle with a pillow as Adonis get dressed. "Come on, I already brushed my teeth and my mom is downstairs making breakfast."

"Can't we just stay home today?" Adonis rolled his eyes as he went to the vanity he had, choosing a chapstick and lotion as he ruffled his hair.

"Nope, now get up." Adonis threw open his closet door and turned on the light, going towards the section he dedicated to heat days. Whenever Adonis got bored, he organized something in his room. He organized his closet by season, and did the same with his chapstick collection. He even has jewelry he only wears on certain weather days/seasons.

"Alright, alright."

"Hey guys

"Hey guys." Adonis and Beck walked up hand in hand, the freckled boy going around and hugging his friends. "I bought everyone slushies!"

"Oh my god I freaking love you." Jade said as she grabbed a slushy from the tray, the rest of them saying their thanks.

"Are you okay, Bug?" Tori asked him, Adonis nodding as he happily ate his burger. "You're not sweating either."

"Yeah. It's dirty." Adonis shrugged, taking a sip of his soda. "I only sweat while doing other things."

"Yeah, I bet Beck's those 'other things.'" Andre said as he came up to the table, a blush going across Adonis's face as he shoved the slushy at him. "Thanks."

"What's all that money for?" Cat asked when she spotted the cash Andre had in his hand.

"Me. I set up a kiddie pool over there and I'm charging people five bucks for five minutes." Andre said before looking over at the pool. "Sinjin! You got three more minutes!"

"Okay!"

"Man, how long's this heat wave gonna last?" Beck groaned as he leaned his head on his hand.

"They say til Tuesday." Tori said.

"Why would they say that?" Cat whined.

"Wow, it's up to one hundred and six in The Valley." Robbie said as he read the temperature off of his pear pad.

"Check Venice Beach." Adonis suggested, munching on one of his fries.

"Okay." Robbie tapped away on his pear pad for a few seconds. "Venice is only ninety-one degrees."

"Oh, let's go to Venice." Tori said as she used her lunch spoon to eat the slushy.

"You guys wanna?" Beck asked as he yawned, drinking some of Adonis's soda.

"What? And blow off school?" Jade asked, even though she didn't really care.

"I can get with that." Rex said.

"I meant Saturday." Beck clarified. "We can use Galen's truck and hook it to my RV. Then we can hit the beach."

"Let's do it."

"The beach? I am so in!" Trina said out of nowhere, the group objecting to her joining their trip. "See y'all Saturday!"

"No one wants you!" Jade called out after her.

"Hey! Hey, Sinjin's face down in the kiddie pool!" Tori shouted, the group turning to look at the weird teen.

"Yup."

"Ah, he's a big kid." Adonis said before returning to his lunch.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

"You look adorable

"You look adorable." Beck said when he saw what Adonis was wearing. The freckled boy grinned and pushed his sunglasses to rest on his head, also pushing his curly hair out of his face.

"Thank you." Adonis said as he kissed Beck's cheek, Beck holding the RV door open for him after Cat ran out while screaming about how she had to pee.

"Who's ready for some beach fun?"

"Hold on, I'm gonna go grab my bag." Adonis said when he remembered that he packed some things for emergencies. He went to his dad's truck and grabbed the large backpack he brought, going back into the RV with it. "I'm back."

"Beck, this RV is so cool." Tori said as she looked around, noticing a small part that just screamed 'Adonis's side.' "Aw, Bug your side is looks amazing."

"Thank you." Adonis said as he went over to his side of the RV, placing some drinks in the mini fridge he had installed. It was password protected, and he was the only one who knew the passcode.

"Uh, the door won't open." Adonis heard, shaking his head and going to lay on the couch. He may not sweat from the heat, but it did make him tired.

"I don't wanna wake him up." The group had been stuck in the RV for at least an hour now, and they were all starting to get thirsty. Even after they forced Trina to share the last drop of her water. They had brought out the small fan he had packed, so they were no longer overheating, but they were scared of waking him up. "Beck, you're his boyfriend."

"Yeah, he wouldn't hurt you... too bad." Andre said as they pushed Beck towards Adonis. He wiped his hands on his shorts before kneeling next to Adonis.

"Cub. Cub, I've got a question."

"Hm?" Adonis tiredly faced him, his eyes barely opening to look at him.

"The password to the fridge. What is it?"

"The first day of freshman year." Adonis answered before grabbing the throw blanket and huddling under it. "The month and day."

"Thank you."

"Mhm." They sighed in relief when Beck got the right code, instantly grabbing some water bottles and leaving his juices and sodas and milks alone.

"Cub. Cub, wake up."

"Is Cat back?" Adonis tiredly asked as he peeked from under the blanket, Beck nodding and picking him up. "I can walk."

"Not after you just wake up, you always fall." Beck reminded him, Adonis nodding and yawning as he was sat on a towel under an umbrella. "Everyone else is in the water."

"So go, I'll come when I wake up fully." Adonis said while making shoo-ing motions, Beck ruffling his hair before joining their friends (and Trina) in the water.