𝟐~𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

***

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

(𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃)

(𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

you and your friends get in the car and start heading towards the club that was a bit farther then your place. it was pretty late, around 11:30 pm. you pass buy buildings, stores, and you started getting more and more excited. this was basically sort of the first time you went out like this in a while. 

you start thinking more.. where was keigo.. why hasnt he texted back.. then to.. maybe hes busy with the other pros. you didnt want to think of any other situation he was in, such as cheating or lying of any sort.

"AAAAH WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!" sami said excited while driving.

sukara was looking at the window in the back seat nodding her head to the music and smiling.

"im so excited!!! when are we gonna get there?!" you asked eagerly.

"its a bit farther down but we might get there uuuh... maybe at 11:50?" sami said

"okay okay! i think ill sleep a bit so just wake me up when we're there k?" you asked.

"sure sure!"

and at that you started falling asleep as they drove to your first club out of many that night.

***  

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

(𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄-𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃)

(𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐎𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

keigo starts heading out of the club he was just partying at and headed to the next one. he knew you were probably going to have your friends sleepover at there place so he decided to just party all night. he always thought you were a loner and a pathetic clingy person. he only used you for his needs (sexually) and for food and when ever he just wants to lash out on someone.. someone fragile and weak.. so it boasts him.

he gets in his car and drives off to his 3rd club today, he always liked parties and getting laid if he wanted. his ego was high so he made all these girls fall for him in a snap.