𝟑~𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑

***

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

(𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐄! 𝐂𝟐𝐃 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃)

(𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

you called an uber leaving the car you came in at the other club planning to get it in the morning. the uber driver that sami called was rather more fancy.. it wasnt just any uber, i think it was sami's personal uber?! if that makes sense.

you all get in and the driver plays "WITH MY HOE!" by c2d. sami and sukara sing along with the music

"NOT MY BRO SHE MY HEART, SHE MY HOE BROKE MY HEART" 

you laughed at what they were singing along to. the stranger next to you was smiling bobbing his head to the music which made you giggles a bit.

you sway side to side vibeing to the music and sooner or later you were close to your next club. you laugh and lean on the strangers shoulder. the stranger still vibeing to the music leans in with you and he starts singing with sami and sukara enjoying the car ride.

***

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

(𝐒𝐄𝐗 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐄- 𝐋𝐘𝐊𝐊𝐄 𝐋𝐈 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃)

(𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

you make it to the next club and its a bit bigger then the last one. and the entrance was giving you cyberpunk vibes. 

reference:

you thank the driver and get out of the car. you take your bags and follow sami who is holding sukara with one arm. she again had a vip pass for the club and told the guard the rest of us were with her. the guard lets all of us go in and you were welcomed with the smell of smoke, drugs, and alcohol.