𝟓~𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 (𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐰)

***

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

(𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃)

(𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

after the long car ride back to samis house we finally make it, since you really havent been there for a long while you never realized how big her house. it looked like a mansion.

reference:

yes, you did expect it to be big but not this big. sami thanked her uber and we all got out of the car. sami held sukara in her shoulders while you held dabis arm coming out of the car. you could see dabis eyes widen at the sight of the house and you giggle in your hand.

"GUYS HURRY SUKARA NEEDS A BED ASAP" sami called for us.

"we're coming jeez!!" you walk a bit faster.

you go walk the stairs that lead to her door and sami was greeted by her maids as she walked in.

"hello miss. yamasuki!" one of you maids bow and say.

"did you bring guests miss. yamasuki?" she lifts her head to see you.

"yes! i did! its just y/n and her boyfriendd oh and sukara" she teases.

"should i set up there guest room for them?" she asks sami.

sami nods and the old maid goes down one of the halls with many of the doors. you go through the door entrance with dabi who was checking around the house and go to her kitchen. sami walked sukara to a random guest room while you stayed alone with dabi in the kitchen.

"..wanna.. um.. go check out the house?" you offer at dabi.

he turns to you and he looked semi excited.

"sure.." he says.

you smile and we both walk around the house together, checking the rooms, looking out on the balcony, looking at her backyard, and much more.

you were checking some of the rooms in this one hall and open all the doors. 

you open this one door and the maid was organizing the bed like it was for someone.