#𝟬𝟬𝟯- you two need to talk.

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
3rd Feb 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──DANIEL SWUNG open his door to see a frowning corbyn standing there. corbyn let himself into the seavey home closing the door behind him before pulling daniel into a hug.

by what corbyn could see, it looked like daniel was struggling as much as dahlia was. his cheeks were stained with tears with a tint of red to them, his lips also swollen. his eyelashes had stuck together most likely from the tears he had been shedding.

"have you seen-"

"dahlia? she's at xandra's." corbyn interrupted daniels question as he directed the two to daniels kitchen, so he could make him a drink as they talked- just like how alexandra had done for dahlia.

"is she okay?"

"if you mean crying and not being able to get her words out then she's okay- it's fine daniel, how you're feeling is just as important- cause you look terrible." daniel let out a little laugh as he rubbed his eyes at his best friends comment. corbyn shrugged his shoulders as he added on saying it was true, as daniel did look just as bad as dahlia.

"we argued yesterday afternoon- and i told her to get out even though i didn't want her to- i- it was just in the moment corbs and now i feel like I've done it now." daniel managed to say, his throat hitching at the thought of having made dahlia cry so badly, tears forming in his eyes.

"what did you argue about?"

"you know when we were out what was it- today's the third and it's a tuesday- so when we were out sunday night-" corbyn nodded his head as he handed daniel a hot chocolate- as just like dahlia, daniel liked his hot chocolate when he was down.

"wait is this when you got angry over-"

"yeah." daniel interrupted corbyn's question, the boy letting out a sigh as he knew what was now going on. "the argument was about that- i guess it was the last straw."

"you did embarrass her in front of us all and the strangers in the club daniel." corbyn whispered, him wondering how daniel was going to take his words- as corbyn was never one to hold back this thoughts, especially if it was about whether or not someone was in the wrong.

"you two need to talk." corbyn spoke again, him taking a sip of his water, him having had enough hot chocolate for this early in the morning. daniel sighed as she swirled the contents of his hot chocolate in his hand.

"I'm not sure she would want to- i mean fuck- what would i even say?" daniel commented as he placed the mug down, allowing him to hold his head in his hands. he heard corbyn sigh before the sound of footsteps came closer to him.

corbyn sat himself on the stool next to daniel, giving his back a rub as he hated seeing his friend so down.

"maybe you two need a little space before you talk to one another- as they say. space makes the heart grow fonder."

"but i don't want to wait corbyn- I've made her cry and if i don't talk to her now. I'm scared I'm going to lose the girl i love." daniel whispered, his voice cracking as he felt the tears come to the surface of his eyes- blurring his vision.

"look- how about you get some sleep? you look like you need it right now daniel." daniel nodded his head as he brought his arms around him, corbyn smiling as he gave daniel a hug. "we can talk your plan tomorrow- well today. you know what i mean."

daniel let out a faint chuckle as he got up from the stool, corbyn watched as it looked like daniel was dragging himself out of the kitchen and upstairs to his bedroom.

a ring from corbyn's phone brought the boys attention away from his best friend walking away. he smiled at the photo that came up of alexandra's face, as he lifted the phone up to his ear.

"how is she?"

"how is he?"

laughs could be heard coming from the couple, as corbyn rested his arm on the kitchen island, taking a sip of his water.

"you go first." alexandra spoke up, corbyn nodding his head before realising that she couldn't see that- a smile appearing onto his face.

"he's not doing well- he's looks just as bad as lia if i'm honest." corbyn whispered as he heard the shower upstairs, him knowing that daniel was most likely going to clean himself up before he went to bed. "how is lia now?"

"oh she's asleep right now- she had a shower, got changed into some of the spare clothes that she has of hers that she found in my drawers. she had another cry and now like i said is passed out on my lap." alexandra whispered, the girl not wanting to wake her best friend up.

corbyn smiled as he let out a sigh, alexandra doing the same thing. he began to think about how he could help out his best friends, as not only did corbyn and alexandra love dahlia and daniel together, but so did the rest of the group.

"what are we going to do xandra?" corbyn whispered, alexandra hearing the sadness in his voice as she stroked the sleeping girls hair on her lap.

"i don't know corb- it seems like this is it for them."

"i said to dani that maybe space might do them some good." corbyn suggested, him hearing a sigh come from the phone, him knowing that alexandra liked the idea- but he knew she also didn't like it.

"so that would be good corbyn- if there wasn't one problem." alexandra whispered, corbyn sighing as he knew what she was going to say.

"if we weren't all together everyday- so how are they not going to be seeing eachother everyday? it's not like we can just not invite them out."

"shit yeah- fuck. what are we going to do?"

≫ ──── ≪AUTHORS NOTE
another update i see😼

why is this part even making me tear up too? like I'm never this emotional with writing books but-

hehe emotional wreck at the moment ✌🏼

n e whore

hope you guys are having a good day, stay safe, stay hydrated & ily all bye🥰🥺🤍

STREAM TGTATBO even though i know you all have but do it again😼