#𝟬𝟭𝟵- time to pay up

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
15th April 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──"TIME TO pay up!" jonah and kayla shouted at the same time to the couple sitting before them. the group laughed as the oldest couple exchanged high fives before both holding their hands out.

daniel and dahlia exchanged looks, sighing as they looked back at jonah and kayla. jonah gasped as he watched dahlia and daniel put their middle fingers up at him and his girlfriend, the rest of the group laughing.

it was the first time the whole group had seen each other after alexandra's birthday- both the girls being busy as well as the boys whom had been together writing more songs for their new album.

daniel didn't tell the boys about him and dahlia, as the pair had decided they wanted to do together, just so they got the whole groups reactions at the same time. no one was surprised, but alexandra was over the moon, so was corbyn- the two sending one another a high five both having large smiles on their faces.

fran made a comment saying 'about time', to which zach agreed with his girlfriend and jack and emilee just cheered in response. and that obviously left jonah and kayla demanding their money for them having won their bet.

so now, the group were all sat around at alexandra's home, the group deciding to have a night in all together instead of going out drinking. as much as the group loved to go out and get absolutely smashed, intoxicated with alcohol, they also liked the nights in where it was more relaxed and just simply a nice time.

that and the girls manage to persuade the boys to do face masks with them- and it is hilarious.

dahlia had said she would pay for kayla's drinks on their next night out, the oldest brunette being perfectly okay with that- as anything with alcohol, kayla is happy with.

daniel made another deal with jonah, but he kept it between them two, that fuelling the groups curiosity into what they had agreed on, as they watched the two boys shake hands.

"right whose ready for face masks?"

"zach we haven't got any." fran spoke out, a smug look on her face as she looked at her boyfriend. zach's smile dropped, turning into a frown as he looked around the group- all of them agreeing with francesca's comment.

"boys- let's go." zach ordered as he got up from the sofa. the group exchanged looks as zach left the room where all ten had been sitting in, grabbing his shoes.

"where are we going?" jack asked, his eyebrows furrowed, it was then that everyone heard zach sigh in annoyance.

"we are getting face masks jack. now get your ass up and let's go." the girls all exchanged amused looks, dahlia and alexandra not being able to hold back their laughs after they patted their boyfriends shoulders- mentally telling them to go with zach.