#𝟬𝟭𝟳- morning love.

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
10th April 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──THE SUN shining through the gap of the curtains woke up daniel, his eyes raking a second to adjust to the brightness of the room once opening them. feeling a sharp pain in his heart- that being one of the downsides to drinking- daniel looked around the familiarity of his bedroom.

he remembered certain parts of last night, mainly the parts revolving around dahlia- the rest of it was a blur.

thinking of dahlia, daniel looked down to see the girl sleeping with her head on his chest- faint breaths being heard by the girl. he watched as her hand clenched before quickly unclenching- that being a trait dahlia did when she was deep in a sleep.

daniel couldn't help but lift his hand up that was wrapped around dahlia's waist, bringing it up to stroke through her hair.

the one thing daniel could remember clearly was the last hour or so of the night, from helping dahlia with the guy at the bar, to the two running out of the bar with him chasing her.

after debating whose house to go back to, dahlia suggested daniels, him completely fine with that suggestion. daniel remembered when the two were waiting for their uber to arrive, he had his arms wrapped around the girls waist as she had stood in front of him, that being his way of keeping the girl warm.

thinking back to last night brought a smile as well as a pink tint to daniels face. lifting his head up slightly, daniel saw kobe fast asleep in between dahlia's feet, his heart warming at the sight.

daniel tried his hardest not to wake up dahlia as he reached for his phone to see the time.

it half past ten.

because of daniel having his alarm on until ten in the morning, this resulted in his phone buzzing from Instagram notifications to the boys blowing up their band group chat.

deciding not to bother with it, daniel put his phone back on silent before placing it back on his bedside table to which allowed him to lean back down onto his pillow- giving him the opportunity to cuddle the sleeping girl on his chest.

a sleeping dahlia felt movement underneath her, the girl deciding to ignore and carry on sleeping. she then felt someone give her side a squeeze as well as a kiss to the head- that warming the girls heart.

movement at the end of her feet made her open her eyes, it bringing her vision to focus on a half awake kobe, whom crawled across her legs to come sleep when dahlia was laying,