Chapter One: Blink

Izuku Midoriya, 4 and a half years old, woke up in his All Might themed room. There was All Might on the walls, All Might on the floor, All Might on the shelves.

Little Izuku's mistake was his wish to meet the Number One Hero in person.

He blinked, and he was suddenly in a different place. He had time to see a skeletal man leap up from a sofa in surprise, before he poofed into a cloud of steam, turning into the hero with a dazzling smile.

Izuku's eyes lit up.

"All Might!!" He cheered, his smile lighting up the room.

The giant man smiled kindly down at the child.

"Hello young man, I must say you gave me quite the surprise! May I ask how you found me?" He asked.

Izuku nodded. "I woke up in my room and thought about how cool it would be to meet you in person!" He said energetically.

"But if I wad in bed.. is this a dream All Might?" Izuku asked.

The giant man chuckled, picking up the tiny greenette.

"No young man, it's not. I suspect we have your quirk to thank for this! Do you know what it is?" All Might questioned.

Izuku shook his head.

"Mummy and me were going to the doctor's today to find out." He said.

All Might hummed in thought.

"Well, your mother will be worried about you, may I ask your name as to return you to her?" The blonde asked.

"Izuku Midoriya. My mummy's name is Inko!" He said. "All Might? Why did you look very thin when I arrived?"

All Might sighed, placing the boy on the sofa.

"It's my real body. I become super muscular when I want to do hero work, so that I can go out shopping in peace. Please Young Izuku, could you keep this a secret for me?" Toshinori asked, now in his skinny form.

Izuku nodded vigorously.

"I won't tell anybody! Even the mean villains, if they ask!" He said determinedly.

Toshinori chuckled, dialling Naomasa's number into his phone.

"When I'm like this, please call me Toshinori young Izuku." He said.

"To.. Toshi... Toshin.. Toshi!!" Izuku said triumphantly.

The newly named Toshi chuckled, putting the phone to his ear.

"That is fine young Izuku. Naomasa? I wanted to ask if a Midoriya Inko called in regarding a missing child. Yes. Yes. Izuku Midoriya. Yes. He's here with me. I think he has a transportation quirk of some kind. Yes, he's fine. Please let Mrs Midoriya know. Thank you my friend. Yes, see you in a bit."

Toshinori put his phone back into his pocket, grabbing his oversized coat and shoes. He regarded the small pyjama clad boy on his sofa, before fishing out some socks and an old jumper for him to wear.

"Here my boy. It's quite cold this morning, so put these on. We will be meeting your mother at the station." Toshinori said.

Izuku nodded, putting them on and walking behind the tall man.

Toshinori opened the front door, turning and picking up the boy and locking his apartment.

He buffed up and leaped into the sky, sheltering the small boy from the harsh winds with his large arms.

Izuku was giggling and cheering, trying to look down at the city below.

They landed outside a police station, where a green haired woman and a dark haired man in a trench coat were waiting.