Chapter Three: Potential

It was three weeks later that Izuku got his letter from UA. In all that time he hadn't heard anything about his results from Toshi, which irked him greatly.

  *Two weeks ago*

  "Come onnn Toshi, how did I do??? I'm dying here!!!"

  "I'm not saying a word Izuku. The school needs to tell you themselves that you failed miserably."

  "Toshiiii.."

  Izuku blinked into the living room.

  "Toshi, mum, it came!!" He said.

  "Well? Open it then!" Toshinori said.

  Izuku opened the letter with trembling hands.

  A metallic disk fell out. The disc activated, and a holographic screen appeared on the wall.

  "BOOYA, I AM HERE, as a projection!" All Might's voice boomed.

  "So you did the recordings for everyone's results.." Izuku muttered.

  "Ahem. Young Midoriya. You did incredibly well on the written portion of the exam, scoring an excellent 89 out of 100! Well done!"

  Inko cheered, and Toshinori smiled, but the best was yet to come.

  "Now, as for the practical exam.." holo-might began.

  A noticeable sweat drop ran down his forehead.

  "My word young man, do you know the true meaning of Plus Ultra already? Your score was incredible, adding up a hidden scoring system, and the robots you punted into space, you have not only broken, destroyed, and absolutely obliterated my own standing record, you have also caught the eye of the principal himself. It goes without saying young man, that you have been accepted as the best freshman the school has ever seen."

  With that, the recording cut off.

  Inko almost screamed with joy, while Toshinori was laughing, patting his protoge on the back.

  Izuku cheered, wrapping his mother in a hug and dancing around the living room.

  A few weeks later and Izuku Blinked into UA alongside Toshinori.

  "Good luck Izuku, I'll see you out front after school." He said.

  "Have a good day at work Toshi!" Izuku replied.

  Izuku walked off down the halls, rounding the corner and spotting 1A immediately.

  "Man that's a big door. Accessibility perhaps?" He said to himself.

  The greenette opened the door, freezing when he saw the spectacle at the front of the classroom.

  "Please remove your feet from the desk, that is truly disrespectful to our upperclassmen and the ones who made the desk!" Iida told an irritated looking Bakugo.

  "What's it to you, you extra? I'm going to have fun crushing your side character ass!" The blonde replied.

  Izuku blinked the chair Bakugo was swinging on a few inches back, making him fall on his ass hard.

  Most of the class began to laugh, watching the angry bomb's karma in action.

  "Damn. I guess that's what happens when your feet are on the desk Bakugo." Izuku said, keeping a straight face.

  Bakugo's head whipped around.

  "Deku! What the hell are you doing here?" He looked back at the chair that made him fall, then scowled, his darkened expression turning to the greenette.