Prologue: a stalker's diary

Unknown's POV:

Gethsemane boarding school for unwanted girls. I remember how much rage I felt when my parents sent me here because I put dirt on our family's name. I've been here a very long time and this place developed to be the hell on earth for me.

This school doesn't care about our well being. All they care about is their reputation. They think they treat everyone equally but that's a lie. They have their favorites. How could they not? No one can stay neutral when it  comes to sympathy.

I was tired of being told how I had to be. I was tired of following rules. I was tired of living here, knowing it was meant to be forever. I was tired of life... Until you came along.

Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I couldn't keep them off of you. Your innocence paired up with your sassiness put light into my life. I was here for so long but when I met you, I actually started to feel excitement for the next day, just because I could see you.

I became ambitious in fitting in, just to make you think good things about me. I was good at hiding my dark side.

You gave me a purpose. The purpose of protecting you from all the evil in this school and the entire world.

The more I was protecting you, the more I was watching you, I fell in love with you even more, to the point of going crazy when I didn't see you for a long time.

But unfortunetely, I wasn't the only one, who saw how special you are. I can see how the other girls are looking at you. Taking your attention away from me.

Everytime you look at them and even touch them, it makes my blood boil. Why can't you just pay attention to me? I'm all you need.

That was the point, where I started to work on a plan. A plan, that would make you all mine in the end. At first I was blessed enough to just admire you from the shadows but now I want you to be by my side. Forever.

I had connections to the outside world. If I worked hard enough, I could make sure that we have an amazing life together, outside of this horrid school.

It would be a lot of work but I'm willing to do everything for you. But now that we are official, you can't mess around with other girls anymore.

The feeling of love is the most precious feeling in the world, but it's not meaningful as long as you don't prove your feelings with actions. I'm ready to prove it to you but I need you to prove it to me as well.

Don't you know how much you're hurting me when you spend time with them? They want you. I can see that. They are drolling for you but they could never love you as much as I do.

They are bad for you. Of course, you're too good for your own good and you try to be a good friend to them but I can't bare to see them taking advantage of you.

This year, everything will change. I'm done with being passive. If I truly want to protect you from these evil people, I have to get rid of them. Sadly it won't be easy, so I will only do it, when someone gets too big of a threat.

Oh Eva, if only you knew how much I loved you but I promise I will confess to you this year as soon as everything is ready.

Until then, you better be a good girl and stay away from all these evil snakes. I know you can't completely avoid them, but you shouldn't get too close.

You only need me and I will prove it to you. I already prepared a beautiful gift for you. I'm sure you'll love it.

My dear Eva, this year will be the start of a new beginning. It will be our forever.

_______________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you liked it. This is a test chapter to see, if people are interested in this story. Make sure to tell me, if you want more from this story and maybe I will continue to write it. If you liked this chapter then please show me your love for this story by voting. Have a nice day! xoxo