Chapter ten: mistake

*the principle

Long time no see, please share all your thoughts about the stalker, it motivates me to update more often, I know it's a slow burn story but trust me that it's going to be wild. I promise ;)

Unknown's POV:

"Hmmm yes just like that!", my horrible partner moaned as she gripped my hair while I did what she asked me to between her thighs. I hated myself for doing that Eva. I should only do it for you. Most people just wanted money from me, but this girl actually wanted sex in order for her to help me. It was the only way, I could keep her patient while I was working on fulfilling the promise I made to her.

This girl constanly threatened to expose me, if I took longer on making her the number one girl of this school, so I had to please her in other ways since I had so many other things to do that fulfilling her wish would take longer, especially because you, Eva, shouldn't suspect anything. It had to be subtle but that girl of course didn't understand.

"Ahhh I'm gonna cum! Yesss!", she quietly whimpered since she had to stop herself from being too loud. Not even I could do something to help us, if we got caught. She was breathing heavily while she calmed down from her orgasm. I was glad that I could finally stop. Guilt was all over me. I actually wanted to lose my virginity on our wedding night Eva. I wanted us to lose our virginity to each other but this girl just took mine, simply because she was horny.

I felt terrible, but I had no choice, if I wanted to have you. If only this disgusting girl would've just wanted money... Then I wouldn't have to be in this humiliating situation especially since this wasn't even the first time she made me do this. "Wow, you're very good at that. I think I can wait a little longer, until you finally make others appreciate me like you promised, if you keep up the good work.", she said and grinned while I sighed before I put my clothes back on.

"You know what you need to do?", I asked her and she rolled her eyes. "Yes I do. I have a question though, why are you constanly so fixated on Eva? What do you want from her?", she asked while she got dressed as well. "That's none of your business. You do what I tell you and I give you rewards. That's all we need to know. You will get what you want and I will get what I want.", I explained and stood up from the bed to look in the mirror.

My hair was a mess and I tried brushing it in order to fix it. I flinched when she suddenly hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. "What will happen afterwards though? I don't want to end what we have. I want to have a real relationship with you.", she confessed and I tried very hard not to vomit. If this girl actually thought that I liked her even one bit, then she was just delusional. But I still needed her help, so I would tell her what she wanted to hear.

"We can discuss our future as soon as we both got what we wanted.", I said and put my hand on hers to encourage her. "We will be such a power couple.", she said and smiled. It was very hard to listen to this nonsense but if listening to her meant that she would stay quiet towards you, it would be worth it.

Today was an important day and I needed everything to run smoothly. I still had to punish you for your unacceptable behaviour lately. My disgusting partner would take care of that but I also knew that you had your first cheerleader performance today and I had to make sure, that nothing happened to you. All these girls would see you dance and I didn't like that one bit but I'm willing to bear because it makes you happy as long as I can trust you.