Chapter 1: The Search

My name is Ahsoka Tano. A good friend of mine disappeared when he decided to face Grand Admiral Thrawn by himself. He just...hyperspaced out of Lothal in a blink of an eye. His name is Ezra Bridger, and I am going to find him. No matter how long it takes or how hard the road ahead is.

I currently have my T-6 shuttle travelling through hyperspace to reach Yavin 4 very soon. What is my reason for journeying across the galaxy to Yavin 4? I need to find someone. Someone special. He has set up a Jedi Academy on Yavin 4 and knows the location of his sister, Leia Organa. In order for me to take on the Grand Admiral, I will need a crew. This crew will start with Leia. She has the Rebellion at her side. Which we will need to take on Thrawn.

Oh look, we are here! Yavin 4 is quite a beautiful planet. Lush forests, old pyramids or temples spread around the world like an ancient empire ruled this uncivilized planet at some point. There probably was an ancient empire here at some point. But right now, those temples are used for the Rebellion as bases. But not just Rebellion bases. Jedi Temples. Luke Skywalker has a Jedi Academy hidden inside one of them, very few know the location but luckily, I am one of them.

The T-6 shuttle door opened, a small spindly ramp came out from under the doorway and hit the ground. I looked outside, and in front of me was a massive pyramid. It had plants and trees overgrown everywhere on it. Certainly doesn't look like people lived here. But people sure do. As I walked over to the temple, someone in a brown cloak started to walk out of the shadows of pyramid. I could feel that the force surrounded this stranger.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Asked the cloaked stranger. "I am Ahsoka Tano and I am here to see Master Luke Skywalker." I replied. The cloaked stranger was definitely female, her voice and physique made it easy to know that. She stared at me for a moment before saying, "Follow me."

I followed her into the ancient pyramid. The closer I got, the stronger the force felt. My senses were heightened. I felt like I could jump higher than the temple itself. The cloaked stranger took me into a room with two cushions on the ground. Strange symbols were engraved into the walls. Some I could tell were Jedi symbols, others, I wasn't sure.

"Wait here." The cloaked stranger said. I decided to take the time since I was waiting to meditate. Let the force guide me. I got on my knees on the cushion and put my hands on my legs, then I closed my eyes. Before I knew it, the door opened up and a black cloaked man came in. He was very quiet, he walked over to the cushion and gently got on his knees too. He did not say a word. We sat there in silence for a couple minutes before he said, "So you are a Jedi." "Yes. Well. No. I left the order when I was young. But I still practice the ways of the force." I answered. "Why have you come to see me?" Said the cloaked man. "Are you Luke Skywalker? Because I believe you know the location of someone that I need." I questioned. He answered, "Yes I am, who do you need?"

"I need Leia Organa." Luke looked at me like I was going to betray him. I could feel his emotions. He felt suspicious. But nonetheless his body loosened, and he answered, "Why do you need her?" "I need her for a mission. I want to strike a blow to the Empire. That comes in the form of making sure Thrawn is locked up and my friend is rescued."

I felt weird telling a Jedi master that I needed his sister to save the galaxy. But he didn't have access to the Rebellion and its resources like she did.

"I will connect you to her through the force, there, she can tell you herself." Luke said.