Chapter 2: Leia Organa

I was on my knees in front of Luke with my palms downward on my kneecaps.  Master Luke closed his eyes and focused for about a minute.

His eyes opened.  "I have connected with her.  Give me your hand," Master Luke reached out toward me.  "Close your eyes.  Feel the force flowing around us.  Through us."  The force felt so powerful here.  It felt almost as if Leia was sitting right in front of me.  I closed my eyes and just let the force guide me.

I opened my eyes to see that the room had changed.  Everything is as black as Master Luke's cloak.  A fuzzy image of a woman began to appear in front of me.  She was seated in what looked to be a stone chair.  "So you are the woman that is seeking me," she called out, "what is your name?"  The fuzzy image became clear.  "I am Ahsoka Tano," I replied.  "are you Leia Organa?  A General in the Rebellion?"

I could see a small smirk on her lips.  She either thought I was amusing or she thinks she is all that.  "Yes, I am General Leia Organa," she stopped smirking and started looking more concerned, "what seems to be troubling you?"  "The Empire," I said sternly.  She started to chuckle.  "When is it not?"  I thought to myself, does this lady know what the Empire has done?  The pain that it has caused?  "I need your help," I blurted out, "well, the Rebellion's.  I am going to get a few friends that can help me take down Grand Admiral Thrawn.  But without you, it's pointless."

Leia stared at me in silence for a few seconds.  But it felt like hours.  Is she thinking about joining me?  Or does she think I am insane?  She snapped out of her stare and gave me the kindest smile I had ever received.  "I will join you.  but first you will need to come to D'Qar," Leia got up from her stone chair.  "once you arrive, I can arrange for a squadron of my finest pilots to join us on this quest."

"Thank you!" I replied while getting up from my meditative stance, "we will strike a crucial blow to the Empire."  "Oh, and one other thing," I said, "I have a friend who I need to rescue.  I believe Thrawn is holding him prisoner."  Leia, about to end the connection, looks back at me, "Then we will rescue him also."

I open my eyes and and I'm back in my meditative stance.  Master Luke is in front of me.  I smiled.  "It's time to defeat Thrawn."