~The Auction~

Gray's POV
It was a long ride, but I know what is going to happen to us now. We are going to get sold to the highest bidder and we have to treat that person like a master or they'll kill us. I guess they already killed someone because the women said that she was in charge of taking care of me since I fainted.

She said "The last person tried to make a break for it while we stopped to go to the bathroom, but they where shot dead and then you threw up and passed out. I'm in charge of taking care of you the rest of the trip because I was the only one near you when you fainted.".

Not only did I thank this women I was hoping she didn't leave me first because I wanted her to take care of me while we wa-

"Get up!" A man yelled at me.

"B-But I-" I quickly cut myself off when I saw his hand go to hit me.

I remember my father telling me that his father always hit him and that's why we never visited him. My mother parents loved my mom, dad and me. However this man had the same eye color as my father, but my father was dead.

"You going to talk again?" He asked me. I looked down and shook my head 'No' I wasn't going to risk being hit and I certainly wasn't going to relive another traumatic childhood.

I walked with this man for what seemed like hours till he told me to bend down which I did without hesitation. However he blindfolded me so now I really couldn't see where I was going which could have caused serious damage to me or.. No just me everything else was wood, stone or marble.

"S-Sir... I have to pee" I mumbled.

"Well? Whip out your cock and piss on the floor" He said.

Again another memory of my father came to my mind and how when he had to pee on a walk his dad would have him whip out his cock and piss wherever they where even if it was in a store. Which is how Mika and Silver met because she had the guts to walk him to the men's room and away from an abusive father.

"S-Sir please I-I'm not-"

*SLAP*

Not going to lie that hurt a lot worse than Natsu. I tried to look at the guy who hit me, but tears stung my eyes.

Natsu's POV
Gray is gone and it's my fault. I was stupid and opened the window which allowed strong chloroform into Gray's apartment. Now Gray is missing and it's my fault. I told the guild I was going to look for him, but Mirajane told me something I wish I could unhear.

"Gray's been missing for two months" Mirajane said.

"N-No" I said as I stumbled back into a seat. I couldn't believe it... I've been unconscious for two months and Gray's been missing for two months.

"Natsu, Master doesn't want anyone to go after him" Mirajane replied.

However my head was so fogged up with the guilt that Gray is missing for two months and it was all my fault. I couldn't... No I didn't want to eat at all till I found Gray even if that means I have to disobey the master.

I want to save Gray and I know it won't help me sitting around the guild waiting for master to do something about it. I wasn't going to wait until Gray came back most likely beat to a pulp... And to be honest I kinda loved the damn ice princess.

"Erza... Please keep this a secret" I begged. I watched as Erza swallowed her strawberry shortcake and nodded.

"I-I..."

"You knew Gray had a fever too. I'm glad Gajeel and I weren't the only ones" Erza said.

The fever! I just remembered Gray had a fever. Wherever he was I hope that his fever wasn't getting any worse considering him being worked up could raise the fever slightly or dramatically. I really hope it would only be a little bit so I can nurse him back to health.