~DON'T TOUCH HIM!~

Gray's POV
I heard shooting in the guild and next thing I knew I was gagged and tied up. I didn't want to be stolen again, but this time if I was actioned off I wouldn't be a virgin.

"We got the right boy, sir" a guy said after throwing me on the ground.

"Great Lucas. Now leave so I can I have him to myself " the boss said.

Lucas nodded and walked away. I remember hearing doors slam as Lucas walked out.

"Well, well, well~ nice to finally meet you boy~" the guy said, however I wanted to avoid whoever this was as much as possible.

He grabbed my chin and said "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Sir Adam~"

"I don't care who you are! You abducted me!" I yelled.

Sir Adam didn't seem to care. He literally slammed his mouth against mine and kissed me hard. I didn't like it at all I wanted him to stop, but he didn't.

"MMMMHMMM!" I tried to scream.

Sir Adam found an entrance to my mouth and thrusted very hard into my mouth and I began to cry. I didn't like it at all and I wanted him to stop because it was hurting.

When he pulled away he said "Don't worry... I'll make you feel great~"

"P-Please... Don't do this" I begged.

However I spoke too late. He carried me to his bedroom which was nice till I noticed the bed. At the foot of the bed was a maid outfit and then looked at the restrains on the bed.

"NO WAY IN-"

"You are going to do it!" Sir Adam said as I looked into his eyes.

I don't know why, but my feet started to move on their own to the maid outfit and I watched as my hands grabbed it. I didn't want to, but I stripped out of my clothes and boxer and into a thong and the maids outfit.

"L-Like it?" I asked Sir Adam.

"Definitely~" He replied licking his lips.

I knew that he was thinking something perverted and wrong, but I couldn't do anything about it. I looked into his eyes once again and knew that his power was to brainwash people with his eyes.

"Lay down on the bed~" Sir Adam said and watched as I laid down on the bed.

I felt him walk around and lock my wrists and ankles into place. How could I have let myself slip so far.

Sir Adam's POV
Obviously I allowed myself to lock Gray down in position, but I didn't mind the position he was in. I looked at my captive and smirked I knew that I could take him from behind and enjoy it.

"Listen I want you to be aroused by it~" I replied stoking Gray.

"Y-Yes master~" Gray replied as his eyes filled with lust.

I wanted to fill him up with semen and watch as he tried so hard to let it leak out, however I knew he wouldn't be able to.

"Ready my little toy?~" I asked him.

"Yes master~" Gray replied, but I heard my doors get kicked down.

"TOUCH HIM AGAIN!" a voice rang out.

"DEMON IN THE ROOM!" I yelled as I saw the king of Zeref's demons walk in.

He was then tied down and chained to the ground. He was even tazzed and I watched as he wriggled in pain.

"AHHHHAHHHHH!!!!!" END cried out.

"No one can hear you d-"

"NATSU!" Gray screamed and managed to break free from my binding and changed so quickly.

He ran over to that demon in his normal outfit that I abducted him in. However I was confused about why he called that demon Natsu and ran to him.

"G-Gray..." END said faintly.

"I'm here... You can kill him END... Come on.. Please" Gray cried.

I laughed because those chains where made by an Angel which was to get rid of demons like END.

"Wh-Whats so funny?" Gray asked.

"The fact you think you can save him from Angel chains. In other words-"

"Chains forged by and Angel!" Gray yelled. To be honest I hate this kid when he cuts me off.

"END!" Gray yelled  and turned around fast enough to murder me right where I stood.