~No Longer A Top~

Gray's POV
So I remembered everything and how Natsu and I finally had sex in his bed instead of in a shower when we never even finished. I wanted to tell Natsu to finish what he started in the shower, but Natsu had to piss. I remember deciding to make myself a human sundae and tell Natsu to eat me, but he already did that and now here we are both naked and in his bed.

"Morning Natsu" I whispered to him.

"Morning my Ice Prince" Natsu replied.

I was shocked. He normally calls me 'Ice Princess' but now it's 'Ice Prince'!? Don't get the wrong idea I love the fact he changed it, but he also said 'My' Does that mean I belong to him now? I didn't really dwell on the topic, but it was a nice thought.

"Natsu could we go to the guild?" I asked, Of course I was naked and looking around for my clothes, but I was also waiting for an answer.

"Sure we can go to the guild. They are our family after all" Natsu replied, both making a good point and reminding me of what we all lost in the past.

It took us a good five to ten minutes to get to the guild, but they where the best moments that I've had with Natsu since the shower and bed sex. However when we walked into the guild my heart kinda snapped in four different ways and it went something like...

"There are the lovebirds!" Cana screamed chugging down her fifth barrel of booze

"Shut it Cana!" Natsu yelled back

"Not my fault Gray use to be a top" Cana replied

I stood by the guild doors terrified about what everyone was going to say and think about me now knowing I'm no longer my dominate self, I've lost that to a rapist and I have no shame in losing that to Natsu.

But because I felt something only Natsu, Lucy and Happy have seen me doing coming on I ran as fast as I could out of the guild and into the streets of Magnolia. I didn't want the rest of the guild to see me so weak and vulnerable.

"GRAY!" I heard a voice call to me, but because I was ashamed of the man I had become I kept running.

I decided that it would be best if I went back to my old village where nothing remains and just rot away there, but too many people would miss me in the guild and Natsu just in general. So there was only one place left I could hide and that was Ura's cottage in the woods where there was eternal snow.

Erza's POV
I normally don't say this, but seeing Natsu chase after Gray and then come back to the guild in tears breaks my heart. In fact I hate it so much that Laxus, Gajeel and Cobra had to hold me back before I kicked the shit out  of Cana for hurting Gray's feelings and making Natsu cry.

"You better fix this Cana! Gray is human just like us and because he refuses to show emotions to us that doesn't mean that he doesn't mean the world to Natsu or our friendship!" I yelled to Cana.

"Erza he never shows emotions anymore. Everyone knows why he doesn't and he's usually okay with us saying things about him" Cana replied

"But what you said was another traumatic experience he had to go through!" Natsu screamed or so we thought it was Natsu.

"E.N.D we are so-"

"No. Mirajane you don't have to apologize to me.... Natsu needs one from Cana and Cana needs to to give another to Gray" E.N.D replied

We all knew that Cana wasn't going to give Gray an apology, but with E.N.D here Natsu won't take control for a while.

"E.N.D can I talk to Natsu?" I asked

"Sadly he's to heartbroken to talk to anyone, but me. This is the first time I've actually felt what sadness is, but I guess he called it something like... Depression" E.N.D replied with hints of confusion.

"Thank you anyways E.N.D you are a real friend to Natsu" I replied and thought that if I couldn't get E.N.D to have me talk to Natsu I need E.N.D to talk to Natsu for me.