A/N

Hello everybody! This books is not only written by me but also the very talented @despairformikan .

If you like Miracolous and Catradora then you should check out her page.

This book contains sensitive and mature themes such as:

*Smoking.

*Drug usage.

*Substance Abuse.

*Underage drinking.

*Domestic abuse.

*Homophobia.

*Eating-Disorders.

*Self-Harm.

If these subjects are triggering then I would advise skipping past chapters with certain trigger warnings or checking out another book that won't make you uncomfortable.

If there is a certain chapter that you are unable to read because it triggers you then feel free to put "Skipped" in the comments and I will do my best to sum up the chapter for you.

This book isn't supporting: Substance abuse, underage drinking, self-harm, drug usage, homphobia, or any of the other negative things that it tackles. We are trying to bring light and hope to these situations.

Once agian, proceed at your own caution and please don't read something that is triggering.

Thank you so much for checking out this story!

Remember that you are loved, importent, and that you matter!

Suicide Hotline: 800-273-8255

The Trever Project hotline: 1-866-488-7386

(The Trever Project is a suicide hotline for LGBTQ+ youth, the program also offers free counciling for anyone.)

Stay safe everybody.

-Blue Harlow