Chapter 2

Caroline's POV
Me and Elena are enjoying the party and it's kind of fun. I just finish my first cup of alcohol so I'm pretty loosen up.

"I'm kinda in the mood to dance." I say to Elena.

"I agree." She says putting her cup down. I grab her hand and I take her to the center of the room to where everyone is dancing.

I see a bunch of guys coming towards us as we dance. I feel one of the guys place their hands on my waist as he moves with me to the music. I watch Elena and she has her arms wrapped around a guys neck as he places his hands around her waist.

"Hey you're pretty hot. What's your name?" I hear the guy that I'm dancing with asking me in my ear.

"Caroline." I turn around to him to see his face. He's pretty hot. "What's your name?" I asked him.

"James." He says "You go to Mystic Falls high right?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I shout to him as I dance over the loud music.

"We should hangout sometimes." He suggested.

"Sure." I say to him. He's pretty cute but I don't want to move too fast. I had a habit of doing that before and getting my heart broken. I kind of just want to dance and have fun.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn to see it's Bonnie and April.

"We finally found you!" Bonnie shouted to me.

"Yeah I've been dancing this whole time!" I shout back to her.

"I feel like we should leave soon. You're mom would be home in 2 hours!" April reminds me.

"Don't be such a party popper. We have plenty of time!" I shout at her while I continue to dance to the music. "Just relax and have fun. Maybe dance with some guys while we are here." I suggested to them.

"Try not to get too drunk." Bonnie says and she and April leave me to dance. I look back at James and I wrap my arms around his neck while we dance to the music together.

Bonnie's POV
Me and April left Caroline to go dance with some random guy while we find ourselves in a more quieter area. It's the living room and it's pretty huge. In fact this whole house is huge.

"Look you probably want to get drunk and have fun with Caroline and Elena tonight." April says to me.

"And act like those two. I rather not. Plus I'm driving so I can't drink anyway." I say to her.

"It doesn't matter if you're driving. You deserve to have some fun Bonnie. Don't let me hold you down. I would feel pretty guilty if you didn't." April says to me.

"I can't just leave you April." I say to her.

"You're not. I'll be... right here on this spot."She says and April sit on the couch with a big smile on her face. "I can drive. You can just spend the night at my place after. My dad won't mind." April suggested to me. I look around the party and again and I see a lot of people having a lot of fun. It does look like a fun party to be honest.

"Okay but give me 20 minutes. I will be right back to get you." I finally say and April nods.

"20 minutes. Now go have fun!" April says as she playfully orders me to leave and I do.

April's POV
I watch Bonnie make sure her way through the alcoholic teenagers just so she can have some fun. I hate being alone but I didn't want to stop her from having fun.

I literally have no experience with any kind of stuff like this. I spent my most of my life in boarding schools because of my dad and I never went to a real party or had any reals friends when I was away.

And here I am again, still being a total loser. Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with me.

"Hey." I hear an unfamiliar voice call out to me. I look up and see the incredible hot guy from earlier. I watch him make his way to sit right next to me on the couch. "Why are you alone over here?" He asked.

"I'm being the responsible friend to not give in to peer pressure." I admit to him and he chuckles a bit.

"You're funny. I'm Damon." He introduces his hand out.

"April." I say taking his hand and shaking it.

"It's normally not my scene to sit around at my own party but it's nice to talk to someone who isn't drunk all the time." He says to me.

"You aren't drinking tonight?" I questioned him.

"I had one but I kind of decided to be responsible and not get drunk." Damon says and he has that playful smirk on his face. I sort of laugh at his joke. "I haven't seen you around. You go to Mystic Falls high?" He asked me.

"Yeah I do." I admit to him. "How about you?" I asked him.

"Nah, I don't go to school. That's my brother Stefan's thing. I finished school a long time ago." He admits.

"You're pretty old to be at a high school party. You should be at a club." I suggested to him.

"Are you kidding? I love teenagers. I don't mind partying with teenagers. There is something about them that makes them feel free. Like they have no care in the world." Damon says.

"Freedom is a myth. I had never felt free before. My dad made sure of that." I admit to him.

"Well you're here now. So it's a start of freedom." Damon says and I give him a half smile.

How are you guys liking the story. I tried to add a little of everyone's point of view.

Please vote and comment ☺️