Prologue

((WELCOME TO THE 1ST PART OF THE SEQUEL, BUCKLE YOURSELVES FOR AN EVEN CRAZIER RIDE IN THEIR LOVE STORY)))

~Flash back to 4 years ago~

Paige

After I had a fight with my dad, I had gone to my boyfriend's house in order to make me feel better. All the news that came at me once, was too much too handle. Once I had gotten to his house, I was definitely not prepared for what I would see!!

I went inside his house and headed on upstairs, once I reached his door, I froze, looking through the crack of his open door, is my boyfriend having sex with Holly. I have 2 decisions to make right now: 1. Walk on in and make a scene or 2. Be the bigger person and walk away from all of this! So, I held my head up high and walked away. As soon as I left his house, I ran home crying. I reached the gate of my house, I wiped my eyes before greeting Roger (the guard).

"Hey Rog, Manny said you have the day off". I tell him.

"Ah, okay, are you going to be alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, I've been alone way before you came" I say.
He laughs, nods and waves bye.

Glad that he bought the lie..
As soon as I walked into my house, an overwhelming sob wracked out of me. I fell to the ground, sobbing and crying out my soul, while he was having sex with her.

A few minutes have passed, the tears still continue to flow freely, but no sound comes out from my mouth anymore. I pull myself together and make the biggest decision ever. I grab the duffel bag out of the storage closet and ran upstairs to my room, I begin packing all the essentials that I will need. I head back downstairs to the garage. I pop my trunk open and stuff the duffel bags inside. I finally passed my driver's test and was gifted a Hyundai Elentra by my dad. I ran back inside to pack some groceries for the road ahead.

After packing the groceries, I ran downstairs to my dad's room and wrote him a letter explaining everything and why I needed to leave.

The letter said:
Dear dad, by the time you are reading this letter, I'm long gone. I cannot do this anymore, I cannot handle the betrayals that come my way. I am losing my mind and it is affecting my health. I need my space, I need to live my life, you said I can live my life freely, and that's exactly what I am doing, I'm going to live it out how I want. Respect my choices, don't look for me, when the time is right, I will come back, until then live your life. Sorry for leaving our unresolved fight. I will miss you, love your only daughter ~Paige."

As I was writing, new tears were falling.
I took my keys and the bag, I took one last look at my house, saying my final good bye and left. I got in my car and pulled out of the driveway, taking one final glance at the house I grew up in, and drove off. On my way, I passed by the club, on the porch I see Kyle, Luciana and Tommy laughing and having a good time, Sadie and Jude pull up to the club, being all lovey dovey. The one person I do not see is the person who broke my heart into a million pieces. It becomes to much and I drive off, but not before saying "good bye you guys, I love you".
I drove until the sign said "Leaving Arizona", I drove until I became lost to their world. Not knowing what the journey ahead holds for me..

((Chapter 1 coming very soon))