Chapter 4

((ENJOY))

Jaxson

The gang and I arrived way before the sun went down. We were introduced to Robbie, the Prez of the "Red Dragons MC". He showed us where we're going to be staying at. He told us to freshen up and come eat, cause the Old Ladies (A biker's wife) prepared quite the feast. We happily obliged, since we've been riding for a few hours, without stopping for food. Only to piss.

I settle at the bottom bunk, with Kyle above me. The others chose theirs. It's a neat little cabin, almost makes you think, you went camping or some shit.

"Alright gang, let's go and meet the others. Especially you, Jax, Kyle, Chad and Sam ((Sam is Julie's godson. Here for the summer)).

"Aight, let's go." I say.

We got out and headed to the club..

Paige

I left Mr.Hendrickson's office only to bump into Aaron.

"Oops, sorry. My bad, I didn't see you." He apologizes quickly.

"Oh no no, it's my fault. Sorry Aaron."

"Lol, all good. Hey, you alright?" He asks me.

"Uh yeah, I just resigned.." I tell him.

"Wait why??" He asks me.

"Oh, cause I am leaving, I'm going back home." I tell Aaron honestly.

"Ah, aw, well, if you feel like that. I cannot stop you. But, I will miss you though." He tells me sadly.

"Yeah, I've been away for too long. It's time. There's been signs thrown at me. Hahah, I will miss you too. No worries, I will keep in touch."

"Yeah, you better. Anywho, I won't hold you up, besides the meeting's starting soon, and you should probably get going too." He tells me.

"Yeah, I should get going. Still have to get packing and move out of the apartment too." I tell Aaron.
He hugs me. I hug him back.

"Take care Paige. Drive safe."

"Take care as well Aaron. Good bye."
We let go, he walks away, not before, stopping and waving me bye.

I wave back, I turn and head to my desk, I shut off the computer, grab my things, more like pack it up, I say goodbye to the other workers, and leave. I turn and look at the office. Experiencing deja vu, all over again.

"Good bye!"
I walk away to my car. I place my stuff in the car, and drive to my condo apartment.

I arrived shortly. I lock my car and walk into the building, making a short stop at the supervisor's office.
I explained the situation, he agreed to let me go off on such short notice, I told him, he can sell the furniture. He agreed. Thanking me on being a great tenant. I left the office, after shaking his hand. I got to my apartment.

I walk in, drop my stuff on the floor and went straight for my room.
I pulled out my duffel bags, and my lounge clothing, I changed quickly, leaving my hair up in the bun. I begin packing.

~2 hours later~

I finished, looking at my empty apartment. I packed everything I had ever brought with me. I take the bags into each arm, careful of not scraping the fresh tattoo. I walk into the kitchen, and prepare food for the road ahead. I drove here from Arizona, I sure as hell will drive back. Hahaha..
I made food and packed the rest. I have a suitcase as well. I take one final glance and tour around my apartment, before walking out the door and locking it.

I got down to the lobby, I hand my keys over to the super, and walk out to my car. I stuff the suitcase, and the duffel bags into the trunk, leaving only the picnic bag in the passenger seat with my passport, phone, house keys and car keys. I get in and drive off. Not looking back at all.

So, my journey starts once again. Who knows what their reaction will be. I will not switch out my SIM card, until I have reached me house. Hopefully dad won't be in, so I can get in, put my stuff away and freshen up before, going over and facing the music.. yay, feeling excited, yet nervous..

I drive along the highway towards Niagara Falls, since that's where the US/Canada border is. And considering, that's the way I came through as well.

I turn on my radio and sit back, relaxing. I am used to driving for long hours, during my vacation days, that's what I did, was drive to different cities in Canada and in the US, avoiding Arizona. Hey, a girl's got a good reason. All these years, I could've written a letter, but always chickened out. I knew that they'd try to persuade me to come back, or they'd try to come and find me. So I always chose not too.. I wasn't ready, but today I am.

"Don't worry guys, Paige is coming home" I say sweetly..

((See ya in the next one, a bit shorter than the previous one, but still good :))