Chapter 17

((Enjoy))

Sadie

I can literally feel the betrayal and hurt in Paige's voice and vibe. She's been through a lot, involving Jaxson. She excused herself. We were going to follow her but she stopped us.

"Poor Paige" Luci says beside me.

I glared at Jax, he looked away.

"This is not good for either of you. But, seriously, what is it that you wanted that you ended up dating her for?" Jude asks him.

"It's not good for them, she gave him her all. I guess some relationships aren't meant to be." I say.

"How do you know that?" Jax asks.

"Because, from the start, I knew that she could put you in your place. But, you went and screwed it up. All for what? For a higher position. Well newsflash for you, you are not going to get it, not in that way and definitely not through her. Ooh, you don't remember. Well, of course you don't. You were drunk and sucking Holly's face off." I say.

"Wait, for real?" The group asks me. I nod.

Luci talks to Kyle asking him to try and talk with her. He nods and walks off. We sit back and remain quiet until they come back..

Paige

So, Kyle came out and sat beside me.

I felt deflated, emotionally and exhausted. I let out a deep exhale.

"I don't know what I did to him?" I say, voice shaking.

He says nothing, letting me continue.

"I gave him everything, my whole heart, my soul, all my love, and all for it to go down the drain, and for what?! For a position? Does he really think that by using me, that he will get it. No it wouldn't work and he wouldn't get it either way.." I say.

"What do you mean?" Kyle asks me.

I let out another breath before speaking.

"Um.. so the reason why I had a fight with my dad was mainly cause he sprung some news on me that I wasn't expecting." Kyle nods,goading me on.
"Back then you all knew that I wanted nothing with this part of life, well turns out, that no matter how much I didn't want it, this will all be mine. My grandpa passed it down to my dad and now when his time and mine comes, he will be retiring and I'll be the new Prez and when I have a child of my own, it will passed down to them. Clearly I wasn't expecting it. I asked if he could choose someone else. But, his dad made him promise to find the person he trusted the most out of everyone and I guess he chose me." I finish explaining everything.

"Wow..yeah I can see how a lot and unexpectedly that may have been. Wow, so this whole club will be yours?" He asks. I nod..

"Look, I understand everything you said. But, when you look at it in this way, you can choose your own people, you're going to be taught everything. It's scary but if your dad can do it so can you. You know? Also do they know about this?" He asks me.

"Uh, no. I was going to tell them, but after I caught Jax in the act, I left." I say.

"Okay. Well you should tell them. We're your family and we have your back no matter what." He says.

"Thanks." I say. He nods and smiles. He leans and hugs me.

"Thanks Kyle, you're the bestest friend ever" I say.

"Thanks, and you're welcome. Now you ready to head back in?"

"I guess, I've got to face the wolves one was or another."
He laughs at that. We get up, I wipe and check my makeup, making sure it's still good. Before giving him a thumbs up. We head back in. Sadie sees me and jumps out of her seat, rushing over to me.

"Are you okay?" She asks me

"Yes I am. I've got to tell you guys something."

"Okay, sure." She says.

I sit back down, Sadie telling them that I've got something to tell them. They all stops what they're doing and pay attention to me.

"So, I know I was supposed to explain what happened that day in the club, but  obviously something else happened and I left. The reason why my dad and I had a fight is well cause he sprung some news on me and it took me off guard. As you all knew I wanted nothing to do with this part of my life, but we don't get always what we want. So eventually I learned to accept it. When the time comes, not sure when, this club will be mine and I will be your new Prez. So now you see why Jax couldn't get a higher rank by dating me. Because, the choice will be mine to choose my own people." I say.

They say nothing. Taking a few to register the news.

"Whoa, that's a lot." Jude, Tommy, and Chad say.

"Yep, it is." I say. "So, what do you think?"

"Um, well hey if that's what your dad is going to do, then we're by you. We have your back." They say. Yet, Jaxson stays quiet.

"Thanks. What about you?" I turn to Jax. He looks up at me.

"I understand. Sadie told me what I said at the party, I was wasted so I couldn't give you the answer you wanted. Since, the club will be passed down to you. I respect that. I do truly apologize. And, I am also by you." He says truthfully. I smile and nod.

"Alright then, what do you want to do?" I ask. They laugh, and we begin discussing what to do.

My dad came down a few minutes later.

I got up and went over to him.

"Hey dad, I told the group about what you told me about the club. Even though I didn't want the life, but I learned that it follows wherever I go. So, if you think I'm the right person then I will not argue." I say.

"Okay my dear. Do not worry for it, there's a lot of time." He says. I smile noddingly. I hug and return back to my seat.. reassuring them everything is okay..

((See you in the next one))