Harry's POV:

Saturday:

"I'm going out," I say heading out of the door, "okay to where?" My mum asks, "to Zayn's" I say annoyed because I just want to leave already "oh okay, do you know what time you'll be back?" my mum says "yeah maybe in a few hours, but can you stop asking questions and let me leave already!" i almost yell at her. she doesn't say anything back so i take it as a yes. right as i'm about to pull out of the drive way i get a text from Zayn.

Zayn: when the hell are you gonna get here, me and Liam have been waiting for what feels like forever! HURRY YOUR DUMBASS UP!

Harry: okay chill the fuck down i'm just now starting to leave cuz my mum kept asking questions. be there in a few.

*5-10 minutes later*

Finally i reach Zayn's house; his house is big, but not as big as mine.

Once i reach the door i don't even knock i just walk right in, i never knock there's no need to, this is practically my second home. (more like first; i'm hardly ever at my house)

i walk up the steps and go into his room; the first thing he says is "wanna go walk around town, maybe ruin a few things?" i smile widely "you know me so well!" i say back to him and Liam

***

while we were walking we stopped by the shop to grab a few things like something to drink and some cigs, once we check out i instantly light one in between my lips, inhaling deeply, and exhaling all the smoke. i offered Zayn and Liam one, Zayn took the offer but on the other hand Liam declined. wow.

***

we started to walk around town talking about stupid shit when i bumped shoulders with someone "FUCK OFF MATE!" i yell at him "s-sorry i- i didn't mean to.." the short, high pitched boy said looking down at his feet, playing with his fingers. suddenly, i couldn't move, i was in shock. what? i started to get butterflies in my stomach, i've never felt this way before, i'm so, confused, i have so many questions, who is he? where is he from? did he just move here? his eyes are SO blue and his body shape is this perfect hour glas- WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!? IM STRAIGHT! I DONT LIKE BOYS!! i was then awakened from my thoughts when Liam said "c'mon he's not worth our time." i can hear and move again finally.

***

the only thing that has been on my mind while walking around town with Liam and Zayn is that boy, I CANT GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD! WHATS WRONG WITH ME! IM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW!

Zayn then taps my should asking if i'm alright "yeah.. yeah yeah! i'm fine, just thinking that's all.." i said to him "oh, whatcha thinkin bout?" he asks me; i really cant tell him or else he's gonna think i'm gay and if he thinks i'm gay he and Liam will never hangout with me ever again, but the thing is i'm not gay so i don't have to worry about anything *but you could be...* my subconscious says. IM JUST SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW! I NEED TIME TO THINK! "hellooo earth to harry!?!" Zayn says snapping me out of my deep thoughts, "oh uhhh- yeah yeah i'm just thinking about if i'm gonna stay at your house or mine" i quickly lie. "oh you can stay at mine if you want my dad is out of town for a week so i mean stay as long as you want too" he quickly turns to Liam "same with you Lima" he says smirking at him.

***

once we arrived at Zayn's house we head inside and go to his room. "god damn i'm so tired" i say to them while i change into better clothes to sleep in, black tee and some boxers, "oh well you know where to go" Zayn says to me "okay well i'll see you guys in the morning, night" i say while walking out of the room "night" they both say back to me.

1:47 am

i can't sleep, all i think about is that boy that i hit shoulders with, he was so small and shy and had the brightest blue eyes and just had the cutest little bod- WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT!? IM NOT GAY! IM STRAIGHT!!

i get out of bed walking over to the bathroom, i use the toilet then go to the kitchen to grab something to drink. i walk over to the fridge and grab a water. i soon hear walking behind me, i turn around to find Liam making his way over to me. "what are you doing up?" Liam asks "couldn't sleep so i'm getting some water to try and help" i simply say back "oh, hey um also what happened back there when you bumped shoulders with that boy, you like froze in time or something, is everything okay?" i freeze at his question not knowing what to say "harry?" Liam says, more concerned this time "uh- um yeah?" i say to him almost sounding nervous "are you okay? we can talk about it if you want to?" ahhh that's why i love Liam, Liam's the more understanding and that's why he's my best friend! "um no it's okay, we could maybe talk about it in the morning if that's okay?" i said to him "oh yeah for sure, if you ever need anything or need someone to talk to then please come to me, i'm the one you wanna talk to." i smile at how thoughtful he is, he always cares for other people. "your always my first option of people to talk to, not to mention the only!" i say while i start to chuckle. "haha okay well goodnight harry, see you in the morning" he says while walking away "okay goodnight Liam" i say walking back to the room i was staying in.

Finally i start to settle down, no more thoughts, no nothing, i feel better to be honest, i'm glad i have Liam, without him i'm not sure where i would be right now...

i then drifted off into a deep sleep..

this was my first book that i've ever written so i'm sorry if it's really bad! i got over a 1,000 words in my first chapter and i'm so happy about it!! see ya next chapter