Harry's POV:

Tuesday:

I hope this week goes by fast, i can't wait to hangout with Louis. Maybe we will get closer to each other, maybe he will start to feel the same way about me...

I start to head downstairs, being greeted by my mum, "hi honey, i made you breakfast!" my mum says to me "oh really? thank you!" i say back to her while walking into the dining room for breakfast. "yeah it's no problem!" she says to me.

***

after i'm done eating breakfast and getting ready, I get into my car and head to school. *Hopefully Louis will actually walk in with me* i think to myself.

*10-15 minutes later*

i finally make it to school, now i wait...

Louis' POV:

after my alarm wakes me up, i finally get out of bed and walk downstairs for breakfast. "good morning louis, would you like some breakfast?" my mum asks me "yes i'm so hungry! thank you" i tell her "of course no problem!" she says back to me.

after i eat breakfast i go back upstairs to get ready for the day. i wear a black Adidas hoodie with black skinnies and of course my Vans. after i'm dressed i go into the bathroom to fix my hair and brush my teeth.

once i'm fully ready i go outside and hop in my car, ready to go to school.

***

i get to school with 15 minutes left to spare. now time to find harry.

after a couple of minutes of looking, i spot his car. i stop by it and get out, walking over to the passenger side. "hey" harry says "hi" i respond back. after some awkward silence, i finally break it "so.. when you get to my house tomorrow, what is do you want to do? you know so then we don't have to talk about it when we get there." i tell him "hmm maybe could we watch some disney movies...?" he says in response, i start to chuckle a little bit until i realize he's not joking "wait you being serious?!?" i ask shocked "yeah there my favorite kinds of movies!" he tells me, "i thought those movies were for kids, not 6'0 tall guys with tattoos and piercings!" i say while laughing "hey! those movies aren't just for kids!" he says while pouting, "okay okay we can watch them; what else would you want to do?" i ask him "i know what i want to do.." i say under my breath, "huh?" harry asks, OH SHIT!! DID HE HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID??!? LETS HOPE NOT!!

Harry's POV:

"i know what i want to do.." he says under his breath, WHAT?!?! I KNOW HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT "huh?" i ask him as if i didn't hear but in reality i did. "oh nothing, just talking to myself" he says nervously. "oh okay, well i was just thinking maybe just hangout, maybe go out to eat or something?" i say to him "oh yeah cool, that'd be fun" he responds back "yeah, we should probably go inside now." i tell him "yeah that would be a good idea" he says while giggling a little bit. wow .
i love his little giggle....