Harry's POV:

Monday:

Today i have to go back to school UGHHH i HATE school so much! *maybe that boy will be there...* my subconscious says to me. I think for awhile before i start to get ready. while i get ready all i can think about is his perfect little voice, so small and innocent, unlike my deep and raspy voice. He just looked so small.. i look in the mirror "ehhh good enough" i say before heading downstairs for breakfast.

Louis' POV:

Today is my first day here at Cheshire, i'm VERY nervous!! but ever since Saturday, i've been thinking about that boy that hit my shoulder... his deep sea green eyes, his tall figure, his brown curly fringe.. maybe he goes to school here, maybe i'll see him again in the hallways, maybe my locker will be by his. hmmmm the possibilities are endless! today i'm wearing a band tee shirt with some black skinnies and of course my black vans, i have so many pairs of vans i can't count!! anyways i head downstairs for breakfast "hi sweetie!" my mum says to me "hey mum" i reply back to her "aren't you excited for your first day!?!" she says all happily "ehh kinda nervous but everything will work out fine, hopefully i won't get lost going to any of my classes!" i say to her while pulling out a bowl for oatmeal "haha, well maybe you'll find some cute boys here huh?" she says while smirking at me, my thoughts instantly go to that boy, i start to blush when i answer back "yeah, yeah maybe.." i say while adding sugar to my oatmeal. i quickly eat it and head off for my first day of school here. " BYE MUM I LOVE YOU!!" i yell to my mum while heading to my car, "BYE SWEETIE DRIVE SAFE!" she says back to me "OF COURSE!"

*5-10 minutes later*

i finally arrive at the high school, i take a deep breath before stepping out of my car and heading into the building. students running trying to make it to class on time is all i see, i quickly found the office and headed inside after the lady for my new schedule. after i study my classes i'm going to be going to today i head down the halls. "room 613, english" i mumble to myself. i mean i guess english is okay it's not my favorite subject, it just gets boring sometimes. once i find the room i open the door only to be stared at by everyone, but a boy catches my eye, i turn my head to look at him and that's when it hit me, HES THE BOY I BUMPED INTO ON SATURDAY!!

Harry's POV:

i get to school about five minutes early, while i sit in my car i keep asking myself questions like "will he be here?" "what grade is he even in?" and so on. once it's time, i head inside to the flooded hallways making my way to 1st hour, english. UGHHHH I HATE ENGLISH!!! our teacher Mrs. Grant doesn't even know how to teach! i make it to her room and enter making my way to the back of the class as usual. a couple minutes later i hear the door opening, i quickly look up only to see.. THAT BOY!! THAT FUCKING BOY I COULDN'T GET MY MIND OFF OF!! he and i lock eyes before we walks in and takes a seat near the middle of the classroom. the teacher takes attendance, right after i said here Mrs. Grant says "Louis Tomlinson?" i quickly look over to him as he says here. hmm so that's his name, Louis, i love it! the whole class period i couldn't stop staring at him and occasionally he would look back and i would quickly look away, being embarrassed because i was staring at him. once class was over i walked into the halls headed for second hour.

***

YES! it's lunch!! hmm maybe i could get Louis to sit with me and i can apologize for what i said to him and maybe get to know him better.

right after i say that here he comes, walking into the lunch room. i quickly walk over to him, "um- hey uh L- Louis, i was wondering if you m- maybe wanted to come and maybe sit with me and my friends since you know your new and what not? also i want to apologize for what i said to you on Saturday.." i say all of that in a rush, kinda nervous too. he opens his mouth and starts to speak.. "um yeah s- sure thanks, a- also it's okay.." he says to me. i feel relieved that he forgives me. we start to walk over to where Liam and Zayn are sitting at, Zayn gives me a confused look but on the other hand Liam is smiling bright as day, probably just excited to officially meet him. after we all sit together he introduces himself and says a few things about him, he just turned 18 two months ago, surprisingly he's older than me by 2 months, he just moved from Doncaster and he has a bunch of siblings and that he is the oldest out of them all.