School?

A/N: OK Sooo, Y/n indeed has her own powers ok? She doesn't have Venom just yet! She will have him soon-S O O N

〖No One's Pov 〗

Y/n's head twitched to the side as she looked around, Y/n lifted her gaze to a sign. "H-Haw-" Y/n stopped trying to read the sign which said, 'Hawkins High school'

Y/n looked around a few more seconds before realizing this was indeed the place she saw, confusion littered Y/n's face as she looked around. Y/n walked forward until she reached the entrance of the school.

Y/n let out a small yelp as someone gently grabbed her wrist, "Are you lost, sweetie?" a woman with glasses asked, she wore a loose skirt all the way down to her ankles, her hair was in a messy bun, as she was carrying books in one hand.

Y/n quickly nodded her head before speaking, "I-I...looking-...For, Steve!" Y/n shyly spoke, The gentle-looking woman tilted her head at Y/n's grammar, before crouching down to her level.

"I see, I'm the school's librarian, I'm sure I can help you find him, I have a list of everyone in this school with there classes...Since some students don't turn in their books, I have to go looking for them.." She spoke pushing up her glasses.

"Follow me please." The women quickly scurried into the school, Y/n followed after.

Y/n gasped at the sight of all the books, her papa would only give her one a day if she was good of course...The librarian smiled at Y/n's expression before taking out two sheets of paper.

"These are all, the names starting with s. May I know Steve's full name." The librarian gently asked as she pointed her finger towards the name.

Y/n stood still for a moment trying to think of what Steve's full name was. "Ste-ve.... Harrington!" Y/n almost cried out in joy, Y/n knew his last name because of, Steve's mother scolding him.

"Oh- You mean the schools 'king?' That Steve? You have to be kidding me." The librarian spoke in a hushed voice. "He should be in gym class. Come on little lady."

Y/n nodded her head as the librarian took her hand dragging her off to this, 'gym place.' that Y/n knew nothing of.

-

"So, Are you perhaps related to Steve, or are you his friend?" The librarian gently spoke as she leads Y/n towards the gym. "Friend." Y/n spoke as if nodding her head to assure herself that she said the right answer.

The librarian slowly nodded her head, as she suddenly stopped in front of two large towards, shuffling of running could be heard inside the gym.

"He should be in there... I'm not really supposed to be letting kids in school at this time of the day...For, All I'm aware you don't attend this school, if I'm seen by the gym teacher, I'll surely lose my job......Lets just hope I don't," The librarian stopped for a moment before, looking at Y/n.

"Bye." The librarian muttered as she quickly scurried off. Y/n blinked a few times trying to understand the odd words the Librarian spoke.

Y/n shook her head before pushing the large Gym doors open, to only see Steve and a shirtless guy playing with a ball, which of course Y/n didn't understand what basketball was, so she just thought Steve was getting pushed around.

It was on her last straw as she saw Steve getting shoved to the floor by Billy aka the shirtless guy. Y/n was about to rush over to Steve and help him up before she felt a gentle grip on her shoulder.

Y/n was about to tell the person to, 'let go' but Y/n realized who it was. It was Nancy. Steve's gaze lifted towards Y/n and Nancy.

Steve's gaze suddenly caught Y/n's, and why was Y/n with Nancy? How did Y/n even get here...Isn't Nancy suppose to be in class..?