Attempt, kidnap?

〖No One's Pov 〗

Y/n looked around outside of Nancy's car window, this was definitely not the neighborhood Steve's house was in. "W-Where...ar-e....we go-ing?" Y/n said her full attention on Nancy. "Well! I'm sure Steve's mom will let you stay at my place, Because of your obviously not Steve's sister!" Nancy spoke with a smile

Y/n began to panic she didn't want to stay with Nancy! She wanted to stay with Steve! "Back...-To...Steve!" Y/n insisted in broken sentences. Nancy's smile broke as she ignored Y/n's pleads of going back.

"Friends- don't....Hurt....e-ach-other!" Y/n cried out, She was hurting on the inside, she didn't feel safe or comfortable enough around Nancy.

Nancy continued to drive not responding at all. "I-I! SAID STOP!" Y/n screamed loudly, Nancy and the whole car getting engulfed in blackness as if they stood still as if they were frozen in time.

Y/n Began to breathe heavily while reaching for the door of the car opening it swiftly and running out. Y/n concentrated her mind on making Nancy and the car stay in place.

Y/n ran into the woods not looking back, finally releasing Nancy and her car. Nancy began to freak out, what happened to her? She could see everything but it was like her body was frozen!

-

Y/n let out a loud gasp of air while hugging her arms and sliding down a tree. All Y/n could think about was finding Steve, Steve was her....

What was Steve to her? Y/n thought for a moment before shaking her head. Y/n looked around, she was clearly deep into the forest. Y/n quickly wiped the blood dripping down her nose.

Y/n quickly got up, looking around, water. There was a...lake? Yes, Y/n heard that is what they call these types of things that are found in the forest. Without thinking or shuttering Y/n jumped into the water. A black bubble formed around her head, she saw pitch black inside the bubble. Y/n then closed her eyes.

Y/n stood up looking around in the pure darkness, "Steve." Y/n mumbled out into the darkness, "Steve." Y/n repeated. Y/n then watched as a figure came into view.

"Where are you." Y/n spoke clearly with no stutter, in this darkness, anything was possible...Sorta, Its kinda like this, If Y/n didn't know how to speak, she wouldn't be able to say a single word here, but since Y/n knows some words, it's kinda like her brain got smarter? but of course, it didn't affect reality.

Y/n watched as Steve entered a- "School!" Y/n piped up looking around. Since Y/n couldn't read she didn't bother looking up at the silly letters that were on the building Steve stepped into. Y/n closed her eyes.

Y/n eyes opened wide as the bubble around her head suddenly popped. Y/n didn't know how to swim and frantically wailed her arms and legs trying to make it to the surface before she drowns to death. Finally, she gives up trying to swim and uses all her strength left to burst out. Landing hard on the ground, Y/n struggles to catch her breath and coughs up water.

Y/n gets up wiping the blood from her nose and swiftly started making her way to... school. Whatever that is. It was pretty cold in the forest and dark from all the trees blocking the nice warm sun.

Y/n not knowing how far shes walked through the forest, Y/n begins to question why Nancy wouldn't stop taking her to... wherever. "Friends- don't... hurt... e-ach-other?" Y/n begins to question herself. Maybe Nancy wasn't her friend and instead was taking her back to Papa... to the bad people.

Y/n's legs were hurting from walking for so long, she contemplated on whether Steve is her only friend. Tears slowly welled up in Y/n's eyes she was scared, scared if her papa would find her, scared if she will ever find Steve.

She was scared of being alone. Black goo quickly wrapped around Y/n, slowly gliding up her body. Y/n's body then turned into a muddle of pure dark goo.

The goo moved at an incredible pace.

------

l o l, should I add venom in the story? And make Y/n the host of venom...?