Escape

Fun Fact: Y/n's powers are mostly going to be like Raven's from teen titans.

〖No One's Pov 〗

Y/n was shuffling around in her somewhat cold bed. Y/n slowly sat up from her bed, her head instantly turning to the camera that was watching her every move. She let out a painful huff of air. Number twelve glared at the camera, blackness surrounds the camera blocking the sight out of the lenses, She slightly titled her head, the camera fell to the floor.

Y/n slowly got off of the bed ripping the blanket off of her, She walked over to the camera and began to stomp on it. She stopped for a moment to look at the door. She gently closed her eyes and began to imaged blackness surrounded the locks on the door. Slowly sliding them open.

Y/n opened her eyes while walking towards the door and turning the doorknob, She grinned, while opening the door. She looked around to see her Papa's workers rushing towards her, holding weapons. Y/n slightly bend her legs, while holding out her hands in front of the people rushing at her.

She slightly tilted her head causing the workers to be thrown against the wall. A black sort of goo sticking them to the wall. Y/n let out a relieved sigh. Y/n looked around wearily, causing her h/c hair to move around. Y/n began to run around in the halls, to say the least, it was fun.

She never got such freedom as roaming around. Y/n stopped running to see her Papa, and lots of workers behind him, "My Beautiful Y/n, Are You trying to leave me?" Dr. Brenner asked Y/n. Dr. Brenner's workers had there guns pointed at number twelve.

Y/n clenched her mouth shut while glaring at Her Papa, "You–" Y/n cut herself off while trying to find the right words since she was really never taught how to speak properly.

"You, Are. Bad, Papa!" Y/n Screamed loudly, While holding out her hand, Her papa and his workers were stuck, as Blackness surrounding all of there bodies. She Looked at Her papa and the workers while flicking the side of her hand sending the slamming into the wall. But not enough to kill them. It just seemed to knock them out.

Y/n felt a slight triple of blood down her nose, She gently wiped it away with her hand, while walking out of the building.

Number twelve looked around, She was currently in the middle of a road, with no car's going by. Y/n wearily look around while the wind blew harshly. Y/n Watched as a car came by, she frighteningly looked at it, As the car came to a stop at her feet nearly hitting her she fell back onto her butt.

"Hey! Kid! Are You alright!" Steve rushed out of the car, to see a girl on the floor slightly shaking, He held his hand out to help her up, She flinched back while looking at him, "Hey, Hey, I'm not going to hurt you, What are you doing out here in the cold?" Steve asked trying to calm her down.

"B-Bad people- After me." Y/n said looking at Steve wearily, Steve bends down and did the darndest thing, He picked the freezing girl up bridle style, He slightly panicked, If the girl is telling the truth, He couldn't just...leave her there. Steve looking to his car to see the door already open, he sat the girl in the passenger seat, while closing it.

He went to the front seat to look at the girl who was staring at him with curiosity, "I'm going to get you some help–" Steve got cut off by the girl, "No! N-No!" She said shaking her head, Y/n reached for the car door to get out, "Ok! Ok, No help, You can just stay at my place for now!" Steve said out loud, Y/n slowly looked at steve slightly calming down.

"What the hell am I doing..." Steve mumbled to himself, beginning to drive, What was he going to tell his parents? He shook his head, he'll just figure things out once he gets home.