• It hits •

April 12th, 1912
1:30 AM

Jack and I notice 2 men coming in the room. We quickly run out of the vehicle and hide behind some barrels. They open the door to the vehicle—

Jack and I run out to the deck.

"DID YOU SEE THEIR FACES?!" Jack laughs hysterically.

"YES!" I giggle.

Jack pulls me in close. He puts his hand on my cheek. He leans in, and kisses me. My dress flows in the breeze. It was like a dream.

I look at him. Suddenly looking away when I feel the ship shake.

"What was that?" I look around, confused.

"I don't know." Jack said.

A bunch of ice chunks fall onto the deck. Jack and I look around.

We see a humongous iceberg, right in front of our faces. I hold Jacks hand.

"Oh my god." I said.

Jack looks concerned. I try to ignore it.

"Jack, I need to warn my family."

"I'm coming with you." Jack looked at me.

"Ok."

We went to go and find my family. We ran through crowds of frantic people. It was crazy.

We found my room. We walked into the room and saw my mother sitting on the couch.

"M-mother!" I called out to her.

She turned around, and she looked at me confused.

"Hello darling. Hello Jack!" She smiled.

"Hello Mrs. Johnson." Jack smiled back.

"Mother. There has been something that's happened." I said.

"What?" Mother was concerned.

"An iceberg has hit the ship." I said. "We think it might've done a lot of damage."

"Well no need to worry, darling." mother smiled calmly. "The Titanic is unsinkable. They will find a solution."

I try not to shake. I have a very bad feeling about this.

We walk out of the room. We start walking down the hall.

I look over the crowds of people.

Ugh, where is Mr. Andrews when you need him? I thought to myself.

My father appears in front of me. He grabs me firmly by the arm.

"OW! LET GO!" I scream at my father.

"God damnit, Y/n! Shut up!" my father yells back at me.

Jack watches the whole thing happening. The look on his face is worse than what's happening.

"Let go of her!" Jack yells.

"You better shut up before I make you, boy!" my father yells at Jack.

"Father! Stop! Please! Let go of me and we can figure this out!" I try getting his hand off my arm but he's too strong.

Jack can't do anything. My father is taller than him, stronger than him.

"LET GO OF HER!" Jack screams at my father.

My father loosens his grip on my arm. I break free. I back away from him.

The look on my fathers face towards Jack is terrifying. I know he's just gonna—

My father punches Jack in the face. Causing Jack to fall against the wall.

"JACK!" I hold his face up, to keep him from falling.

"Y/n. I'm fine. I've been through worse." Jack says.

My father gives me a look of disgust.

"You're caring for a 3rd class boy?! How pathetic! Are you even my daughter?"

"No, actually I don't think I'm your daughter anymore." I give him a look. Trying my best not to cry.

I glance over at Jack, who's nose is bleeding at this point. I hold Jacks hand and walk to the First Class dining room.

I pick up the first napkin I found.

"Here... don't move." I said.

I hold his face up. I dap the napkin onto the blood. I clean his face up. He looks at me in a way.

"Why are you looking at me like that..." I giggle.

"Because you're beautiful." He says, smiling.

I start to blush. I can feel it. I kiss him quickly.

"I'm so sorry for my fathers behaviour. He gets drunk a lot." I apologize.

"It's fine Y/n. It's over now." He smiles.

I see Mr. Andrews walking past the grand stairwell with people crowded around. I take Jacks hand and walk towards him.

"Y/n! Put on your life belt. Please." Mr. Andrews said.

"Mr. Andrews. I saw the iceberg. I can see it in your eyes. Please tell me the truth."

"The ship will sink." Mr. Andrews said, looking around.

My eyes widen. "Y-your certain?"

"Yes. In an hour or so... all of this... will be at the bottom of the Atlantic." Mr. Andrews replies.

I hold Jacks hand tighter.

"Please tell who you must. I don't want to be responsible for a panic." Mr. Andrews said.

I look at Jack. He looks at me.