• It sinks •

April 12th, 1912
3:00 AM

A stern breaks off of the Titanic. Plummeting onto about 100 people.

"Come on Y/n. We need to stay on the ship for as long as possible." Jack exclaimed.

Jack holds onto my arm with a firm grip. He walks quickly towards the back of the ship.

We arrive at the back railing. Where the words Titanic read in gold writing.

"Y/n. Hold onto the railing. As tight as you can." Jack said.

I hold onto the railing with a strong grip. Jack is behind me with his arms wrapped around holding onto the railing.

The stern starts to rise.

You could see the gigantic propellers that were in the air. They were in the water about an hour ago.

I held onto the rail even tighter. All I could hear was screaming.

Everyone was hanging onto the railing, benches, ventilators... anything that could keep them from sliding off the rising stern.

The Titanic splits in half. The stern falling back into the water. Crushing hundreds.

Soon enough, the Titanic starts rising again.

The stern was now past 45 degrees.

Then past 60.

"We have to move!" Jack said.

Jack pulls himself over the railing. Then reaching his hand out for me.

"Come on. Hurry!" He said. "I've got you."

He pulls me over the railing. We are now facing down. Looking at the black water below.

"Take a deep breath and hold it right before we go into the water. The ship will suck us down. Kick for the surface and keep kicking. Don't let go of my hand. We're gonna make it Y/n. Trust me." Jack said, shivering.

I stare at Jack in his blue eyes. I hold his hand tighter.

"I trust you." I said.

The deck is disappearing. Until in about 10 seconds it will all be gone. Into the North Atlantic.

The ship sinks. Completely. I still hold onto Jacks hand in the freezing water.

In about 30 seconds I could barely feel my body. It was so cold. I couldn't think.

Jacks hand let go of mine. I swam for the surface as hard as I could.

"JACK?!" I screamed out.

There was hundreds of people in the water.

How will I ever find Jack?

I swam around people. I couldn't find him.

"JACK!"

I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

I turned around and saw Jack swimming next to me.

"J-Jack!" I said.

I hold onto Jacks hand as tight as I can.

"Swim Y/n. SWIM!" Jack yells as loud as he can.

It's so loud.