• The water •

Jack and I split. He went back to his room, since he had brought someone else with him onto the ship too. I remember him saying his name was Fabrizio.

"Y/n!" my brother called out to me.

I turned around. "Yes?"

"What's happening?" he questioned.

"Oh nothing to worry about, Will." I said. "Everything will be fine."

"No... Y/n. Please tell me what's happening." William had that look in his eyes where he knew this was bad.

"William, there has been an iceberg that's hit the ship." I said, looking down at the floor.

Williams eyes widened at me. "But the ship will be fine. Right?" he asked.

"W-William. The ship... it will sink." I looked at him calmly. "Now. You don't need to freak out, ok?" I tried to make him calm.

His eyes were widened, his cheeks were getting red, he was starting to shake.

I walked over to him and I picked him up into my arms. I held him.

"It's ok. Don't cry. There is plenty of lifeboats for you to get on and you'll be safe." I looked at him, smiling.

"Really?" Williams face stopped tensing up.

"Yes. Of course. People will be coming to rescue us very soon." I said.

He quickly jumped out of my arms and ran to my mother.

I walked out of the room. I was planning to find Jack, but he probably needed some space. So I didn't.

The ship seemed fine for now. It wasn't tilted and barely anything has sunken.

I walked out onto the bow. I realized it was way more slanted into the ocean as the back of the ship was.

"Hey! What are you doing out here?" a man called to me.

I turned around. "Why not?" I asked. Though I did know why I shouldn't be out here.

"You shouldn't be out here, ma'am. Come. Let's get you a life belt." He said, reaching for my arm.

"No. Thank you sir but I am fine—" Before I could finish he had already grabbed my arm.

He started walking quickly to the inside of the ship again.

"Let go of me sir." I tried saying politely.

He wouldn't respond.

"Let go of me!" I made my voice louder.

He still, wouldn't respond.

"LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD!" I managed to say.

He looked at me. "A young lady like you shouldn't be using that language."

I looked at him in disgust.

He let go of my arm. Since he saw somebody walking towards us.

It was Jack.

"What're you doing?" Jack frowned.

I could admit, Jack looked very intimidating.

"I-I was just—" the man tried to make up excuses.

"Get outa here!" Jack said.

Jack pushed the man away and quickly turned his eyes to me.

"Are you alright?" Jack asked me.

"Yes. Thank you Jack." I smiled at him.

"I'll be right back, Y/n. I'm going to get you a life belt. Alright?" Jack said.