𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

Y/N is around their 20's, as Yelena is most probably around that age

Y/N is around their 20's, as Yelena is most probably around that age. Tell me what age you think Yelena is, I'm curious :

And most importantly; You may picture/imagine Y/N's race, features, and so on, in anyway you desire because that's what x readers should always be~

If I mess anything up, please tell me! Enjoy.

- : prologue.

Enlisting at 12 and graduating at 15, Y/N finished first among their fellow recruits, and successfully joined the Survey Corps soon after. They met many interesting people in their first years with the Survey Corps, some who later died during the expeditions they had outside the walls. Erwin, who was now commander at the time, developed a great sense of respect for Y/N, and so did the rest of the fellow scouts. Y/N stuck around Petra the most, as they both were around the similar age and both served in Captain Levi's squad.

As Y/N progressed out of adolescence and into adulthood, they became a strong and independent woman, who constantly put their life on the line for the sake of humanity, if only that was what they were aiming for. Y/N often assisted in paperwork that Levi needed done and became somewhat an assistant to him and even a friend.

Y/N was a great role model to the Scouts that were recruited from the 104th Training Corps, and developed much respect from all of them but the day Eren Yeager joined the Scouts, everything became ten times more interesting.

-

It wasn't until the Year 851 however, that Y/N figured out her true ploy. They never joined the Survey Corps for the sake of humanity and they damn well knew it. There was a bigger reason, and even though it took them years to remember and figure out, everything made sense, everything in the course of Y/N's life fitted together like a puzzle piece.

And maybe their scheme would've been successful, if it weren't for that sneaky tall woman who would soon constantly get in their way.