|C H A P T E R T W O|

One question: who loves Olivia Rodrigo's "Drivers License" new song????????

Because I love it so much that I cried when hearing it for the first time when I don't even have a boyfriend yet!!

"You do know that it will affect your skills especially since you're only learning now?" Everyone looked at me, nervously, trying to figure out ways to get me to give a nicer punishment for them

"Dr. Ruby, we are truly sorry. We will learn from our mistakes. Please give us one more chance." One of the medical students, Blake, said.

"I supposed Dr. Michael and I can reconsider your punishment for your good performance today despite all the difficult cases that we received today, but on one condition. All of you are tasked to research and present about the different types of stroke on the basis of any one stroke patient."

All of them mumbled among themselves as Dr. Michael said, "Deadline is due this Friday, no exception. If anyone fails to meet our standards, we will not allow you into the surgery for any special case. Got it?"

Everyone nodded their heads and I signaled them to leave and said, "Have a good day and if you guys have any questions, feel free to message us."

As they leave, Michael laid down on the couch. "Have you heard about the new senior neurology doctor transferring here from tomorrow?"

"Well, who is leaving, then? What happened to grumpy Professor Justin?"

"Not sure who is. For old Justin, I heard that he wants to retire and spend his time travelling; he could with all the money he has."

"Thank God! I do not have to tolerate his lack of seriousness and laziness."

"True. I bet he bribed the Director to put him as the head of Neurology."

I looked at the clock and said, "It's time to go home. Aren't you supposed to meet your boyfriend after work for a date?"

"I'm tired. All I want is to cuddle him till tomorrow."

"Sounds like a good plan. I better go and buy dinner for my boyfriend and give him a li'l surprise since we are leaving early today."

I had an interesting story of how I met my first ever boyfriend.