|Breaking The Good Doctor|

📌S U M M A R Y 📌

📌S U M M A R Y 📌

Ruby Gray and Cole Price used to be very close friends ever since Cole's family moved in next to Ruby.

However, everything changes when everyone in the neighbourhood finds out that Ruby's father was having an affair with his colleague and left home for good.

Ruby got bullied every day in school and her friendship with Cole was running on a thin line as he did not want to be spotted with the 'loser', as his famous friends called her.

Ruby's mother was a secretary for a businessman and her boss was kind enough to offer her a new working environment for her in New York to start over.

Years later, Ruby got an offer to work in her hometown that she could not resist. She was offered to be the Head of the Neurology Department.

Will Ruby and Cole meet again?

Sparks, betrayal and heartbreak.

Are they going to survive or will it tear them apart?

📌R E M I N D E R📌

Text copyright © Kiddoforeverrrr ™ 2020

The moral right if the author has been asserted. All right reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

🚨 W A R N I N G 🚨

This book contains strong adult content, mature content and involved mental illness topics. You are being warned. Anyone who is below the age of 18 is advised to avoid reading this book but if you choose to read it, like I said, you are at your own risk.

📌S P E C I A L 📌

CoffeeAddiction for helping me to edit another book of mine. I'm forever grateful to you and I'm looking forward to finish this book with you. >_<

Please show her your support by following her. If any author are in need of searching for a good editor, please approach her.

C O N T A C T

Gmail: Kiddoforeverrrr@gmail.com

Instgram: Kiddoforverrrr