Not a Virgin Anymore

Bakugou's POV

Me and that damn Deku had to stay at my house for one night to 'get to know each other better' the old hag locked us in the house.

I looked over to the nerd, he was sitting up stiff and straight, he was messing with the hem of his shirt, he had shorts on but they were riding up his legs, I started blushing and felt my pants tighten.

I have loved him for a long time but I just never told him, I'm afraid he'll reject me and be grossed out, I wanted to at least take his virginity, I didn't want anyone else to take it...

"Hey nerd...instead of sitting there doing nothing let's actually do something..." I said poking his head.

"O-oh okay! What do you wanna do?" he said, I thought of a good plan of how I could fuck him without it looking like I have feelings.

"Truth or Dare?" I said face him, he nodded.

"Okay, I'll go, Truth or Dare?" I said.

"Hmm...Truth!" He said, his eyes practically sparkled.

"Are you a virgin?" I said bluntly, his eyes widened. "Uhm...y-yes..." he looked embarrassed for some reason.

"Why do you look embarrassed? I'm a virgin to, it's not like it's a big deal...unless you want to lose your virginity.....?" I said.

"O-oh...well nobody's interested in me so I can't lose mine until they are..." he said looking down.

"I'll take your virginity so you don't have to worry about it" I said going straight for it.

He looked up at me blushing dark red with wide eyes. "K-kacchan?! B-but you hate me!"

I scoffed "So? I'll still take your virginity, you'd be taking mine too y'know?" his blush disappeared as he nodded "Y-you can...you can take it...." he said, I was honestly shocked at this point.

"Okay, but remember, no attached feelings alright?" I said, he nodded but when I had said that he looked a little sad...

I got closer to him and grabbed his waist not sure what to do before smashing my lips onto his, he wrapped his arms around my neck as I gripped his waist tighter, I pushed him onto his back and pushed my knee into his hard clothed member.

I heard him moan a bit and holy fuck- that was hot.

Izuku's POV

Kacchan was about to take my virginity...I love him very much, even if this is the only time this happens I am so grateful, when he said "No attached feelings" my heart shattered...

This told me he was homophobic, I wanted to cry when he said that but I didn't, I really wanted him, I want to make him feel good...

He was pushing his knee into my clothed member, I let out a moan, I had never felt this way, I always thought get touched on your dick would hurt but I guess I was wrong...

Bakugou's POV

I started pulling off the nerd's clothes, he looked so cute under me completely exposed.

I finally took my clothes off because he looked super uncomfortable.

He looked down at my cock and his eyes widened "K-kacchan...your h-huge..." he said.
I looked up at him and said bluntly "Yeah and? Your going to take it all"

He looked scared, like excited but scared, I tapped 2 fingers on his lips "Suck" and he did.

After he got my fingers wet enough I reached down and stuck one into his hole, he moaned quietly and squirmed around "Th-that feels weird Kacchan..." I pinned his arms above his head with my free hand "Then it'll be hard for you to take my cock if you can't even handle this"