Anonymously Famous

-A Few Months Passed-

Izuku's POV

I was getting ready to record for my listeners, I am currently 6 months pregnant and Kacchan still doesn't know, I figured he wouldn't care anyways, he hasn't messaged me every since I left school, I was anonymously famous from writing my songs, my followers always ask for a face reveal but I always ignore the comment or say "Sorry, I can't do that"

I have turned into a girl now so my voice has changed a bit, not a whole lot...

◉Recording...

"Hey guys! I am back with a new song for you! Also a little bit of an update on my baby, I am currently 7 months pregnant, and I still can't believe that most of you have been here since I was 1 month pregnant, I really appreciate the support! It means a lot to me and it is helping me be able to afford things for my baby"

NeedForSpeed: Of Course, we will support you forever! Even after this child is birthed! (Iida-)

Floating_Girl: I can't wait until your baby is born! Will you be able to show us the baby?

I smiled "Of course! I'm not sure if I will show my face or not since the father doesn't know about the baby, I have no clue if he listens to my songs or not"

"Now! Let me sing my new song for you guys!"

"Alright! That's it for today guys! Love you all!"

I sighed at I layed back on my bed, I really am grateful for my fans, I wouldn't be able to have my baby without them...

I got up remembering I had to see the doctor sometime this week to find out whether or not my baby was a boy or a girl.

-at The Doctors Office-

I was waiting on a doctors bed for my results, the doctor came in with an envelope and handed it to me.

"The genders are inside" she said.

'Genders? Doesn't she mean Gender? Oh well...must be a mistake'  I thought to myself before opening the envelope.

I pulled out 2 cards, both were blue, my eyes widen realizing she hadn't made a mistake.

"I-I'm having t-twins?!" I said looking at her.

She nodded "Congratulations!!!" she said, I smiled rubbing my stomach, I didn't care that it was twins...they were still my babies...

When I got home I typed out a post to my followers.

The post: Hello everyone! I just got a gender reveal from the doctor and it turns out I am pregnant with twins! Two boys! I am so happy!! I can't wait for my sweet babies to be here!

-2 Months Later cause I am lazy-

I was laying on my bed before I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, I grabbed my stomach holding it tightly before I felt a wet sensation on my pants.

I reached down realizing my water broke, I screamed for my mom and she ran into my room quickly.

We got into the car and started driving to the hospital.

When I got there my phone was buzzing, my followers were asking why I hadn't been recording yet, it had been 2 hours past the time I usually recorded.

"M-mom...P-post that I-I'm in l-labor..." I said pointing to my phone as my mom nodded.

-After The Kids Were Delivered-

I was laying in my bed as my doctor walked in "Your body should return to a boy in a few hours, since your babies were born from a pregnancy quirk they can drink normal milk instead of yours and they will start growing faster than normal, in 2 years they will be 5 but once they turn 5 they will age normally." she said, I nodded as she handed me my babies.

I couldn't believe it...my babies were here...

One of them had spiky blonde hair with a green streak of hair while the other one had green spiky hair, they both had freckles on their cheeks, they looked so much like me and Kacchan...

I started tearing up slightly holding them close.

Mitsuki came running in, she knew about Kacchan being the father, she never told him thankfully...

"Izuku!! Let me see them!!" Aunt Mitsuki said yelling, I smiled handing her the babies.

"Aww...they look just like you and Katsuki!" her expression softened..."You should tell him y'know..." she said looking at me, I shook my head "He only had sex with me so he could lose his virginity, he's not going to care about our kids..."

Mitsuki's face turned angry "I'm angry that he did that to you...I won't tell him...don't worry...

-a Week Later-

I had just gotten home from the hospital, my body was back in shape, I had my muscles back and I was slim, I was also a boy again, I started a stream with the video on, I hid my face as well as I could only showing my mouth.

"Hey guys! I just got back from the hospital! Here are my little babies! The one with more blonde hair is Katashi and the one with more green hair is Izumi"